Chapter 18 : Helpless

Pankhuri's pov

I was roaming in the beautiful garden of the Khurana's. It was actually really beautiful , there were so many types of flower's here. I was admiring all of that. 

From roses to tulip , all kind of flowers species. All the flowers had some meaning and were written in a board. Plants were shaped in a way that I have never seen in my life. Some were looking like butterfly , some like bow structure..

It was designed with details. Butterflies were roaming here and there, and bees were sucking nectars.

" Ma likes them very much and she has been planting them after Dhruv was born.”

Said sreyashi who was admiring the delicate flowers in her hand. 

" Does she really likes them so much.... I mean these are so many flowers... Even i haven't seen so many of them.... I doubt , I can recognise some”

We both laughed. 

As we walked through the garden we reached a part where all the flowers ended. The area was only covered with green grasses.

My eyes caught the glass house which looked very different from all others. It was beautifully designed with gold borders all around. 

I couldn't see what was inside. The glass were blurry and something red was smudged inside. 

I asked sreyashi di with curiosity " di , what's that ?“

"Oh ! That , that is a green house for Middlemist’s Red..”

"Mi...middle.. what ?” I stammered a bit while pronouncing that.

" Mi-dd-le-mi-st’s Red ” sreyashi di chuckled.

I was embarrassed. I have never read such words. What would you expect from a girl who studied in sarkari college. 

"Nothing to get embarrassed pankhuri...these are known as the rarest flower on earth, with it believed to be only two specimens of this species to exist.”

Such a rare flower...

Sreyashi continued.

"Currently, the flower is found in only two locations: a garden in New Zealand, (Treaty House) and a greenhouse in the UK (Chiswick House & Gardens). And mom bought some for this place. This are so rare that it took mom 2 years to grow them.”

" But why such a rare flower di ?”

" I don't know pankhuri....ma doesn't allow anyone to enter here except herself. She has some special kind of past with that. She herself takes care of it very delicately. That's why this green house was planned that way... When i asked her , she said it was in memory of someone...”

Sreyashi di got a call and she excused herself.

I went near the glasshouse...it wasn't that big but yet so beautiful. I looked at the photo of middlemist 's red. It was actually really beautiful. Who might have liked this flower ?

 Who might have liked this flower ?