Chapter 17 : Hatred

Unedited

Unedited

Pankhuri looked at him in shock. She couldn't believe whatever he just said.

He literally ordered her.

Dhruv looked at her with a straight face and said " look pankhuri, I never said that I'll let you meet them. If you assumed that on your own , then that's not my problem. See if are married now-

*Smash*

The expensive glass broke into thousand pieces in Pankhuri's anger. The staffs and maids looked at her in shock. She was looking very mad and was breathing heavily.

Ashok stood there with widened eyes. This was the first time someone behaved like this infront of his bestfriend.

No one not even Malini madam ever behaved like this.

" YOU'RE A CHEATER!! A MONSTER.....”

Dhruv was clenching his jaw hard. It looked like it could dislocate any time soon. Someone was behaving like this infont of him , which he never tolerated.

But she was his wife , he couldn't bear to hurt her.

He gritted and whispered"sit down...”

With red eyes pankhuri looked at him " No ! I won't. I won't. I won't. I won't..... I won't do anything that you will order. You get that ? Who do you think you are ? You can marry me anytime you want. Force me , captive me and assualt me... WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT ?... You married me without my consent... You kissed me that day without my consent.... Who gave you right to do that ? I married you just so that my family will be safe....and you're not even letting me meet them.”

" Pankhuri.....I said SIT. DOWN.”

"I won't.....you know what - bhaad mein jao tum , aur tumhari ye shaadi. I'm not your wife anymore. I don't believe in this marriage.”

( You and your marriage both go to hell )

With that she started rubbing the forehead and smudged her sindoor , until completely removing it. She pulled her mangalsutra and threw it on the dining table. It got stretched and fall on Dhruv's plate.

She likes all these things but now they were not less than any burden to her. She was hating them cause they made her feel caged.

They both were holy things but for now they felt like bars and lock that caged her.

She wiped her tears and ran out of the Mansion.
The jingling sound of her anklets ringed in the mansion.

Ashok tried to run behind her but Dhruv stopped him.

" Let her go for now....she will eventually come back. She'll pay for what she did now. She'll bear the punishment.”

Dhruv's demeanour changed into something dark. He was looking dangerously towards the entrance. Every one shivered. They knew what it meant to anger Dhruv Khanna.