Shadows of desire

In a crowded desi bar, a young woman was dancing. The theka was smelling of sweat of men and alcohol.

She wasn't dancing for the men lusting for her, but for herself. She was poor, forced into this by circumstance. Yet, she was the star of the place, her beauty unmatched. Rich or poor everyone was die hard fan of her.

She was popular among everyone in the area. She was nothing less than goddess of beauty. Every one knew who Rani was.

Swaying her body from one side to another gathering the attention of the lusty animals who looked at her in hunger.

Giving them a seductive smile and lowering herself a bit to let them see her cleavage.

She was selling her dignity by dancing infront of them just so that she could earn money. The money that was being thrown at her was her earning.

Among the crowd, a man entered. He wasn't like the others. Dark and dangerous, he was Rudraksh Reddy, a feared mafia figure.

King of the underworld. His aura synonyms with power and ruthlessness. His pocket rotting of money and his hand full of power. What else does a man need ?

Taking his seat in the private chamber, through the glass he could see everything. Taking the expensive cigarette in his mouth he puffed the smoke.

His eyes on the girl that was dancing among the men with her face covered in a red veil.

He thought of her as a two rupees whore who'll get fucked by someone for some sake of money.

But the moment the veil dropped he was stunned by the beauty infront of him. Her every features reflected raw and pure.

She was like a dream. Her hair flowed down like soft silk, her skin glowing under the red light. Her body was perfect, like something out of a myth. Every feature seemed just right, like it was meant to be that way.

As he watched her, he felt something he couldn't explain. It was like his heart recognized her, like they belonged together. But she was out of reach, like a star in the sky.

Their eyes met, and it felt like time stopped. It was like they could see into each other's souls. Something clicked between them, a connection that felt strong and real.

But then the music stopped, and she disappeared.

But their worlds were too different. She danced for survival, he ruled through fear. Despite the connection they felt, they knew they could never bridge the gap between them-a bar dancer and a mafia boss.

She was something society called cheap and lower , while he was man of upper class. The barriers for name sake yet so powerful.

Will love brew between them ?
And will they overcome the societal barrier ?
Let's dive into the love story of Laila and Majnu...

...............

Hey everyone. So I wanted to publish this new book here for you guys but the problem is Wattpad isn't letting me do that. I have tried like more than 10 times.

If you guys want to read it then vote and comment.

I'll try to publish it or won't. Or else in another platform for free.

Thank you