Internships part 6

The Villain destroys the camera as they are heard Cackling in the background before the TV is turned off with our toddler teen looking unusually Serious.

And after that,he Ripped his own clothes off to Reveal his hero suit and opens the window as he jumps out yelling.

(Y/n):Hero Time!

We Open to a Screen Of darkness with Our MC slowly appearing until words begin to be spoken.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) looks scared at first but he Immediately Changed to that of a Brave Face as he runs with a White light appearing as well as the title of this Fic in stone saying "BIG"

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

(Y/n) was Running as flashes of what Haru did to him appeared.

??:Haiiro no nichijō ga boku o tsutsumikomu

We see (Y/n) Walking through the School but everything is Black,White and Gray.

??:Mune ni himeta yume o oimotome

Yagyu is shown Contemplating something as she looks at her Reflection.

??:Tokini tsuyosa o kodoku ni kaeteiku

Bakugou is shown trying to Relax until it switches to asia doing a Prayer and Ruby Visiting her Mom's Memorial.

??#2:Hōkō tte ita

??:Samayotteita

It Shows Akko as looks at the stars before looking at the shiny Rod.

??:Gensōdarake no jidai ni boku wa kensō ni oboreta

(Y/n) looks around him as he appears to Sigh as it was everything that he imagined until it vanishes with The Attack of Villains and Monsters.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) was shown battling the Field of Monsters as Naegi Joined him,Alongside Kiba.

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

Hibari Appears on the Scene and Kicks A Villain as The rest of team Hanzo Join in and begin to fight as well.

??:Hoshikuzu no yōna kibō o dakishimete

A dark Entity Appears and Towers over The Class Causing them to look on in Fear.

??:Imada owarinu koto o shinjite

They All look in fear but (Y/n) steps  foward as he Turns to his classmates and Smiles causing them to smile as well before they all Charged at the entity.
__________________________________________________________________________________

We open to see the Villain destroying the City and Yelling as he says he's unstoppable until..

??:No one's Unstoppable,Especially Jerks like You.

The Villain turned to see it was a student from Kurosu Academy but they were wearing what looked to be a red sweater and a blue cape With a Large White 'U' But Both Appeared To be turned into A Jumpsuit,While also made of a Cross between Leather & Spandex.

Villain:And who the hell are You supposed to be?

The (Toddler) teen simply poses and says...

??:I am Hope,I am Justice,I....Am Underdog!

The Villain simply backhanded him sending him flying crying as we go check on the status of our favorite toddler teen.

He was lying on the ground and In Massive pain since,he didn't take the vitamins that gave him access to his new powers.

(Y/n):owie....

Despite the mass amount of possibly Boken bones,he gets up and says to the Villain,one thing.

(Y/n):If you want to harm those people,You got to get through Me!

The Villain simply and Charged Our hero as the toddler teen did the same but at the last second,(Y/n) slid under him and hoped on the Villain's back and holds them in a charlie Horse but it wasn't easy.

(Y/n):Police,come and Detain this Evil doer before I lose my grip.

And lose his grip,he would because he was holding on for dear life as the Villain slammed him against every hard surface that they could find breaking the toddler teen's bones,More.

The police finally arrive and shoot tranquilizer darts at the Villian as it only manages to slow them down with the toddler teen looking weakened and losing his grip,faster.

The Cops bust out the Heavy artillery and Shoot a Giant Tranquilizer dart at the Villian,Striking them in the chest and knocking them down Out.

The people remained silent until they erupted with Cheer for the toddler teen and the police but mostly for (Y/n).

He smiles at them and begins to walk Away but before he could get even one foot away,he fell unconscious from the pain.

(Y/n):'Guess that's....that'

He thinks as he falls unconscious and succumbs to his wounds.