Internships Finale and Back to Class

The Cops bust out the Heavy artillery and Shoot a Giant Tranquilizer dart at the Villian,Striking them in the chest and knocking them down Out.

The people remained silent until they erupted with Cheer for the toddler teen and the police but mostly for (Y/n).

He smiles at them and begins to walk Away but before he could get even one foot away,he fell unconscious from the pain.

(Y/n):'Guess that's....that'

He thinks as he falls unconscious and succumbs to his wounds.

We Open to a Screen Of darkness with Our MC slowly appearing until words begin to be spoken.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni  tachimukatte

(Y/n) looks scared at first but he Immediately Changed to that of a Brave Face as he runs with a White light appearing as well as the title of this Fic in stone saying "BIG"

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

(Y/n) was Running as flashes of what Haru did to him appeared.

??:Haiiro no nichijō ga boku o tsutsumikomu

We see (Y/n) Walking through the School but everything is Black,White and Gray.

??:Mune ni himeta yume o oimotome

Yagyu is shown Contemplating something as she looks at her Reflection.

??:Tokini tsuyosa o kodoku ni kaeteiku

Bakugou is shown trying to Relax until it switches to asia doing a Prayer and Ruby Visiting her Mom's Memorial.

??#2:Hōkō tte ita

??:Samayotteita

It Shows Akko as looks at the stars before looking at the shiny Rod.

??:Gensōdarake no jidai ni boku wa kensō ni oboreta

(Y/n) looks around him as he appears to Sigh as it was everything that he imagined until it vanishes with The Attack of Villains and Monsters.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) was shown battling the Field of Monsters as Naegi Joined him,Alongside Kiba.

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

Hibari Appears on the Scene and Kicks A Villain as The rest of team Hanzo Join in and begin to fight as well.

??:Hoshikuzu no yōna kibō o dakishimete

A dark Entity Appears and Towers over The Class Causing them to look on in Fear.

??:Imada owarinu koto o shinjite

They All look in fear but (Y/n) steps  foward as he Turns to his classmates and Smiles causing them to smile as well before they all Charged at the entity.
__________________________________________________________________________________

The resident Toddler teen slowly wakes up and seeing a ceiling with a Unique color before he tries to get up but finds pain in his body and looks to see wires and other things were attached to his body.

The doctor came in and told the toddler teen.

Doctor:You Managed to succumb Many Bone Fractures and yet,you Still stand....We believed you weren't going to make it and yet,here you are.

(Y/n) Was confused before the doctor explained it.

Doc:We thought you would've Died but you survived and Your Back to normal.

(Y/n) Smiles as He says that must Mean he's perfectly fine but....

Doc:Well.....Not entirely....You still have bone fracture injuries but nothing serious,just a Minor Fractured Ribcage,it should heal in about a week or two.

(Y/n) Nodded as if he understood any of that and asked if it meant that he could leave,now.

The doctor said he could and we scene change to our Toddler teen In his uniform prepping for a trip back to school,since,Internships were over.

One Time skip later and we see The Kurosu high academy as we Zoom in before....

We see Kirishima and Sero were Laughing uproariously at Bakugou's hairstyle that did not for him as Bakugou angrily argued that his hair had gotten so used to it that it wouldn't go back to normal even after being washed.

Bakugou(Anger boiling):did you not hear me?I'll kill you,both!

The two continued to laugh as Sero Calls him a "Pretty boy" and that....

Bakugou(💢):WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Managed to get Bakugou,SO mad that his hair spontaneously poofed out again.

Meanwhile with the rest Of the class,they were All discussing how their internships and how they all learned Useful lessons or skills as they looked at Uraraka who was surrounded by some sort of energy as she practiced moves she'd learned.

The entire class,then,looked at our toddler teen who simply said...

(Y/n):what?

Yagyu,Who was On his lap and cuddling with him as she stared at him and said...

Yagyu:We all heard what happened to you over your Internship,Especially Your Injuries.

They all agreed to this As Weiss said...

Weiss:I think that you're the only one in class who managed to get injuries that bad......Besides,Midoriya.

Izuku:Hey!

They all began to talk as we Zoom in on Our toddler teen as he thinks...

(Y/n):'I've missed them,a lot'