Season 2 Trailer

We open up with Flashes of the Class Throughout Their Time together and All of their Fun times until the last memory arrives and it's Suddenly burned as Someone Looks at them Solemnly.

??:Kizutsukeatte!

(Y/N) IS BACK!

??:kanashimito mukiau

The Teachers Gasp In shock as they Reach their Hands But they can't Reach whatever or whoever it is.

??:Maeni Susumu koto shika erabenai

A Tournament To Prove Themselves To The World!!!!

We Are shown Clips With Koneko Fighting Someone with Her Remarkable Strength and switches To Izuku Fending someone off on his own.

??:Tokiniwa hageshii arashi ga kurukeredo

They Will Stand There,Menacingly.....

We See Natsu Cracking His Knuckles as He Prepares to fight with his Opponent Smirking.

??:Tomoto nara nori koerareru hazunanda

Is this The End?No....This is...

We see (Y/n) in the Arena Facing his Opponent but he's Gone Wide eye from what he's Seen And Can't Believe his Eyes but not Only that,he's ACTUALLY Injured!

Unfortunately,His Opponent Is Covered Is Wearing a Cloak and Hiding Who they Are.

??:Yuruginai kono omoi wo daki

The Journey Of The Toddler Teen Continues.....

??:Anata wo oimotome hateshinai my friend

We see Yagyu staring off as She sees a Small Female Figure that looked Familiar to her Causing her to smile but bolt her fist as the screen Goes black and Goes back to Our Toddler teen as he runs to his Opponent and The Two Throw A Punch at One Another.

Only For It To Switch And Show the Class Walking Out Of the Stadium In The Gym Outfit With Smiles On Their Faces.

BIG:
SEASON 2