006 | ♥︎✿ Enchanted Adventure : Magical Journey With BTS ✿♥︎

Enchanted Adventure: Magical Journey With BTS

by kim_hermione_2777

_____________________________________________________________________________

Warning: For those of you who have not read the book yet, kindly be warned that there are spoilers ahead!

♥︎ Cover: _5_/10

For the cover, I love the illustration theme that has been used. All the BTS members have been clearly portrayed in the cover for all seven of them make an appearance in the book. The title and the author's name are clearly legible on the cover with a clear font style and size. However, there is room for improvement. 

Firstly, it appears to me that the cover is not very neat. Clearly, it doesn't fit the Wattpad cover pixels measurements which is why there is a double layer and the background appears to be blurred. 

Secondly, since this fanfiction is a BTS fantasy core concept, I suggest you make some additions to the cover to convey that message to the reader; maybe edit the members to look like magical beings or add any magical objects or monuments that appear in the story on the cover. 

Because, as far as I can tell, when I look at this cover, I do not see any clues that show that this is a fantasy, magical, adventure theme story. It looks only like an illustrated BTS poster. Also, consider adding a female lead on the cover as well to show Y/N.

To make these changes, I suggest you request some help from the lovely and talented graphic designers we have on Wattpad whose graphic shops allow you to receive a cover with a small non-monetary payment. For your convenience, you can find some of the best graphic designers on Wattpad in my personal opinion, listed in my Wattpad bio. Feel free to ask one of them for some help with a new cover, I'm sure they'd be delighted to assist you. 

♥︎ Title: _3_/5

"Enchanted Adventure: Magical Journey with BTS"

In my opinion, the title sounds too generic and doesn't possess any hints of creativity; there is no wordplay, foreshadowing, or uniqueness to it. Therefore, it didn't succeed in exciting me. However, it does correspond to the main storyline in which Y/N discovers that she is a magical wizard and then embarks on a quest to defeat a dark wizard. But, I believe that there could be a better and more enthralling title for this story than merely naming it as "Enchanted Adventure."