Chapter 9

The Next Morning

Arjun's Pov

I woke up as I felt the sunrays on my face. I looked up and saw my wife sleeping with a smile on her lips. I started to admire her as she was looking so much beautiful. I was busy in admiring her when my phone suddenly rang. I picked up my phone and got up from the bed and went towards the balcony. I looked towards my phone screen to see a private number. I picked up the call.

Arjun:(coldly) Hello, who's this?

Person: Your wife is really beautiful so the rumours are really true. But so sad she won't be your wife for long time as I am thinking of making her mine soon.

Arjun: You fucking bastard. How dare you call me? And don't speak about my wife with your fucking mouth. Stay the hell away from her otherwise you won't like the consequences.

Person: I can't wait to have her on my bed with me. How would it feel to pound on her and hear her screams of pleasure?

Arjun: Shut the fuck up you son of a........ And don't fucking talk about my wife like that otherwise you won't even have a tongue to talk again.

Person: Well I would like to see you try. By the way what would happen if your wife's trust would break? What if someone tells her that you are in mafia scratch that you are the head of a mafia gang? You are a fucking criminal and kill people for your own benefit.

Arjun: Fucking bastard. Don't even dare. You have dug your own grave. I will make your death slow and painful. Fuck off you bastard.

Saying this I cut the call and threw my phone on the swing on the balcony. I pulled my hair in frustration. I hide a secret from my wife. I don't know how she would react if I tell her I am the leader of a mafia gang. I don't want to lose her. What if after knowing my truth she would leave me? Or worse she would hate me forever. I can't live without her let alone her hating me. I should tell her the truth. If she would want to leave me after knowing the truth then I would let her even if it kills me. I would protect her from far. I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly heard the sound of anklets coming towards me. I turned towards the sound to see my wifey coming towards me.

Ruhaani: Arjun ji is your head still paining? Do you want some painkillers?

I directly went towards her and hugged her and she hugged me back. I felt all my anger and frustration flew away. She is really my medicine. I slowly pulled away from her and looked at her face and she was also looking at me with concern.

Arjun: Wifey I am fine. It's just I am stressed about my office work.

Ruhaani: You shouldn't take this much tension as it's not good for health.

Arjun: Okay wifey.

Ruhaani: Arjun ji I wanted to talk to you about something. Actually I....
.

Arjun: You what wifey?

Ruhaani: I want you to come with me to the orphanage today as all the kids wants to meet you. Actually what happened before marrying you I once went to orphanage to meet the kids and they told me that they would like to meet my husband. I understand if you don't want to come with me as you might have office work today so I will go alone and say to them that you will come next time to meet them.

She was continuously talking and I was looking at her. I smiled and kissed her forehead as I can't kiss on her lips as she told me before. She at once stopped talking and looked towards me shyly. Her cheeks turn red.

Arjun: Wifey I will go with you and also I am not going to office today as there is not much work. I want to spend today with you only.

Ruhaani: Thank you Arjun ji.