Chapter 5

Author's Pov

The days went by, both Arjun and Ruhaani were busy in their lives but still made time to talk with each other. Both talked in phone and sometimes met each other, went on dates, bought gifts just like normal couples do.

The wedding preparations were also done and the wedding day also came near. Only one day was left for the wedding and the groom and bride were forbidden to meet and talk with each other.

Okay now let's take a look about the where abouts of our groom and bride.

Night at Rathore Mansion

The whole Rathore mansion was decorated like a bride, each and every corner was decorated with flowers, fairy lights and lanterns.

Every servant was busy to complete their tasks as tomorrow was a big day for the Rathores as tomorrow they are going to welcome the daughter-in-law of the house.

In Arjun's Room

Arjun was silently sitting in his bed as his mood was off because he was not allowed to meet and talk with Ruhaani as restricted by elders.

Aryan was sitting on the sofa and having sweets happily, looking at his friend's face.

Aryan: I just can't believe tomorrow the heartless billionaire Arjun Singh Rathore is going to get married.

Arjun: Here your friend is in misery and instead of helping him you are stuffing your face with sweets.

Aryan: What can i do my friend mumma has strictly instructed me not to help you in meeting my bhabhi and to make sure you don't do anything stupid as it's a ritual.

Arjun: Damn! This ritual not letting me meet my wife.

Just then Reena entered the room with Arjun's clothes and put them in the walk-in-closet. She went towards Arjun.

Reena: Beta i have kept your clothes that you have to wear tomorrow in the closet. Okay.

Arjun: Okay mumma.

Reena: One more thing don't even think of going to meet Ruhaani. As your sister is there only so she will inform me directly.

Arjun: Okay mom.

Reena: Okay now you both should sleep as tomorrow is a big day. Good night my sweet children.

Arjun and Aryan: Goodnight mom.

Night at Singhania Mansion

In Ruhaani's Room

Ruhaani was silently sitting in bed and looking at Prerna, Preeti, Riya and Paridhi who were arranging her clothes for tomorrow. Suddenly a sudden realization came to her mind that tomorrow she is going to leave her childhood home and shifting to her new home. Her eyes were filled with tears which may fall anytime soon.

Riya who suddenly noticed Ruhaani's teary eyes also got emotional and went towards her and hugged her.

Riya:(sadly) I will miss you yaar, please don't go. If you will go then whom will I disturb and take with me for shopping.

Paridhi also went towards them and all three hugged each other and cried silently. Looking at them Prerna and Preeti also got emotional.

Just then Veer entered the room to give the jewellery her mother told to bring. He also looked at the scene and thought to lighten the mood other wise if all the women in the room started crying then it will not end well.

Veer: (looks at Ruhaani) Mom isn't it good that now we won't have to shout in the morning to wake up this kumbhkaran. And also I can convert her room into a storeroom to keep my things.