Chapter 8

Author's Pov

The days were going smoothly for both Arjun and Ruhaani. Their love was blossoming day by day. One day they all were having breakfast when suddenly Gita cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention. Everyone looked towards her and waited for her to say something.

Gita: It's been 2 weeks already and still Arjun and Ruhaani's wedding reception is pending. So we are gonna do the reception today evening at Taj Palace. All the invitations are already sent. Is it okay with you Arjun?

Arjun: Dadi you should ask this to Ruhaani. I am ok if she is ok with it.

Hearing this Prerna cheers and hoots and everyone look towards Ruhaani and smirks. Ruhaani blushes and looks down.

Prerna: Wow bhai before whenever any function was happening at home you always organise it and never let anyone of us have a say in the matter. But now you are okay with whatever bhabhi wants. You have become joru ka gulaam already.

Hearing this everyone laughs and Ruhaani's face becomes more red.

Gita: Everyone stop teasing my Ruhaani and Arjun I already asked this to her and she only approved on behalf of you both. You don't worry about the outfit as your wife already selected it for you.

Everyone continued having their breakfast with chit chat. They all retired to their respective rooms. As today there was no work at office so Arjun was at home. As soon as they entered the room Arjun pulled her towards bed and he made her sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

Arjun: I don't know how I am gonna control myself today if I saw someone else admiring you at the reception. I don't want you to go to the reception but it's our reception only.

Hearing this Ruhaani smiled and put her palms on his both cheeks and kissed his forehead.

Ruhaani: You are so cute Aru.

Arjun was continuously looking towards her as he can't believe his wife was acting bold and also her nickname given to him was making his heart beat 100x times more fast.

Arjun: Baby call me again with that name.

Ruhaani: Aru.

Arjun: Once again.

Ruhaani: Aru.

Arjun: From today onwards call me by this name only.

Ruhaani: Okay.

Arjun and Ruhaani continued to have chit chat and had their lunch in their bedroom only. It was 4:00 p.m. already and suddenly their bedroom door opened and both Prerna and Reena entered along with makeup artists.

Prerna: Bhai get out of the room along with your reception outfit.

Reena went inside the closet and brought his clothes and gave it to him.

Arjun: It's my room so why should I go out of my own room. Wifey say something to them.

Ruhaani: Sorry Arjun ji but you have to go outside.

Prerna threw him out of the room and smirked looking towards Ruhaani who suddenly started to get a bad feeling while looking at her expressions.

Prerna: Bhabhi I will make you look so hot and sexy that my brother will not be able to keep his hands away from you.

Hearing this Ruhaani blushes and looks down. Reena told her to take a bath. She silently went to washroom to take a bath. She came out in her robe and makeup artists started to do her makeup. Prerna and Reena were also getting ready. After 2 hours her makeup was done and she was made to wear her reception gown.