Chapter 4

Author's Pov

The Next Day

Morning at Rathore Mansion

In the mansion's gym area a man was doing pushups. He then went on the treadmill and started running. Just then Prerna came inside the gym with Reena.

Reena: Beta don't go to the office today.

Arjun: Why Mumma?

Prerna: Offo Bhai don't you have a date today?

Arjun: With whom?

Reena: With my daughter-in-law. If you don't want to go then I can call her and tell her that you can't go today as you are busy.

Arjun after listening this got a 1000 volt smile on his face. He immediately stopped the treadmill.

Arjun: Okay.

Reena: One more thing take your best friend with you as he have also not yet met his bhabhi.

Arjun: What is the need of taking that donkey with me?

Just then a Aryan entered the gym.

Aryan: Baby how could you call me a donkey. I am your jaan nah.

Arjun: Shut Up. You moron.

Aryan: (goes towards Reena and hugs her)See nah maa he doesn't love me anymore.

Reena and Prerna laughs hearing him.

Arjun: Shut Up Aryan before I shut you up myself and what are you doing here don't you have any other work?

Aryan: Maa called me and told me to go with you to meet my bhabhi.

Arjun: You are not coming with me.

Aryan:(shows his tongue)But I am going to meet my bhabhi and complain to her about you.

Arjun: Whatever.

Reena: Get ready fast Arjun my daughter is waiting for you.

Arjun: Okay mumma.

Saying this he went towards his room.

Aryan: Mumma i am hungry. What will you feed me today?

Reena: Your favourite.

Aryan: You are the best.

They also went towards the dining room to have breakfast.

In Arjun's Room

Arjun's Pov

Seriously Arjun you can't even ask for a date with your wife and here your mother is doing your task. Well now I have to look presentable and impress my wife.

I went towards my walk-in-closet and started looking for some presentable clothes for 1st date with my wifey.

Oh god I can't find a good dress. Now I have only one choice.

Arjun:(shouts) MOM!!!!!!!

After sometime mom slowly come inside my room with some clothes for me and put then on the bed.

Reena: I knew that you won't find any thing at last moment so here are the clothes you should wear for you date.

Arjun: Thank you mumma.

Reena: After the wedding don't disturb my daughter like this if you can't find clothes.

Arjun: But dad also disturbs you so it is my right to disturb my wife.

Reena: (blushes)Get ready fast and come for breakfast.

I went to bathroom to take a bath.

Morning at Singhania Mansion