Chapter-2

Author's Pov

The Next Day in a Luxurious Restaurant

Six People were sitting and having a chat about yesterday's party.

Aman: Well I will have to say that you two idiots can use your brain in other things also not only in business. (Says while looking at Abhimanyu and Vinay)

Abhimanyu and Vinay: (together shouts at the same time) We are not idiots! .

Gita, Reena and Preeti:(chuckles while looking at Abhimanyu and Vinay)

Gita:Well it was a nice plan to set meeting between Arjun and Ruhaani. By the way they both were looking at each other I can guarantee that if Ruhaani will not accept the marriage proposal Arjun will just kidnap her and get married to her.

Vinay: (proudly)Well she is my daughter of course anyone will be mesmerized just by looking at her be it be Arjun Singh Rathore.

Abhimanyu:(also proudly) Well my son has got the good looks from me so of course anyone will fall for him.

Reena and Preeti:(both smacks Abhimanyu and Vinay in the backside of head) Shut Up.

Aman:Well now what is the next plan. Anyone have any idea?

Gita: Well they both have already met each other and got mesmerized by each other so we won't have to do anything. Just go to each other's house as an act of fixing an arrange marriage.Well you don't have any problem with it right Vinay.

Vinay: No, Ma I don't have any problem. At first I was scared whether they both will like each other or not but after seeing their reaction I am sure that Arjun will keep my Ruhaani happy.

Everyone smiles while hearing this.Now they started their further plan of the marriage of Arjun and Ruhaani. After some hours of more discussion they went to their homes.

In Rathore Mansion

As Today is Sunday so no one have any office work but certain someone was still busy in his office works that person being Arjun.

Arjun was trying to focus in his work but his mind was continuously thinking about Ruhaani.

Arjun's Pov

Aah! I can't focus in my work anymore. What have you done to me angel. I am already missing her so much. I never thought that I will ever get distracted from my work as work was my first love but now my priority is changed.

My grandparents and parents have went to meet a friend of theirs and my sister is hanging out with her friends. But why am I getting the feeling that my parents and grandparents are planning something. As this morning they were looking suspicious during breakfast as they were continuously looking at me. But I ignored them as I thought it's nothing.

Well back to my angel I just hope I get to meet her soon. I can't wait for her to be mine, mine wife.

Author's Pov

Here Arjun is lost in Ruhaani's thoughts and can't focus in his work. But what about our Ruhaani? Well let's take a look at her situation also.

In Singhania Mansion

In Ruhaani's Room

Ruhaani was continuously blushing and thinking about Arjun. She was feeling shy and hugging the pillow remembering when he hold her hand for longer time and winked at her.

She has never seen anyone so handsome and angelic looking before at the same time. The way he was staring at her melted her heart. She was not willing to go to the party yesterday but her parents blackmailed her but now she is thankful for going to that party. She was lost in his thoughts from yesterday.