𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

[A/N]

Guess who decided to come back after a VERY LONG BREAK!!

Hmmm, I planned to return, but these plans did not include leaving for several months💀
But, that’s it, I found my creative path, and now I continue this fanfiction

I think there will be 11-12 chapters, so I'll finish this before/early summer :D

I thank those who were waiting for the continuation of this fanfic, and I ask for your forgiveness :)

Ah, and yes, since today is my birthday, I wanted to please myself by adding a new chapter, no matter how strange it may sound 🙃

Enjoy reading!!! _____________________________________________________________________________
Harumi's POV:

After I caught the Blue and Gray ninja, I saw a stream of energy or force directed towards the sky. It was a sign from Lloyd. Before our separation, we promised to warn each other if we found the Ninja, no matter what method it was. I wanted to send one of the dragоriders as a signal, but he did it earlier. I quickly flew to that place and saw him fighting the ninja. He fought well, and it was so fast that I didn’t even have time to think of a plan.

He threw the Earth Ninja onto the roof of a neighboring house and I sent one dragorider to catch him, and I myself flew to Lloyd. When I landed, I saw him holding his head with both hands and sitting on his knees, muttering something under his breath. The Fire Ninja sat nearby.
-"Go away!!" I screamed and pushed him to the left, and I ran up to Lloyd.

-"Lloyd! Lloyd, can you hear me?" He took a deep breath and balanced his breathing. I put my hand on his shoulder and asked:
-"Everything is fine?"
He was silent. But after a while he raised his head.

My eyes widened.

Dark purple eyes full of darkness crossed mine. It’s a strange feeling, why do I react to it this way?...

-"W-what happened?.."
-"Nothing. Come on, get up, we need to go back to the king" I answered with a grin on my face. Lloyd stood up and looked forward, where I also looked. It was the Red Ninja. He lay there and covered the wound on his left leg with his hands. The blood is a little darker than plain red, which is why it was easy to understand his situation. The dragorider flew up behind him and wrapped its large paws around him in an attempt to lure him into the cage.

-"HEY!! LET ME GO!! AHH" the flying monster clearly touched his wound.
Lloyd looked at me and said:

-"He tried to get out..."

-"Who..?" I answered, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

-"His kind part of soul.. He tried to resist and almost freed himself, but suddenly he froze in place. I took the chance and stopped him" he answered.
I didn’t understand how it happened, but I knew that it concerned the good part of Lloyd’s soul. We boarded the Dragoriders and, with the ninjas in cages, went to the king. We need to finish the ritual...

---Garmadon and Wu---
The two brothers almost reached the Overlord's island, but Garmadon saw flying monsters with cells on their paws. To avoid being seen, the elder brother lowered himself and pulled Wu along with him:
-"Down! Quickly!"
They caught on the stones at the edges and quietly crept up to the top of this island. They saw the drag riders land and the situation of those in the cages was not encouraging.
-"Oh no, Ninja!.." Wu whispered and was worried about his students. Garmadon by that time was only trying to come up with a plan to save them.

Pythor, Asfiira, Mister F, Mechanic and Vangelis descended from the dragriders and bowed before the Overlord, who looked down on them. His dark eyes give you goosebumps that they were afraid to even raise their heads.
-"I’m impressed" said the Overlord and turned his head towards the unconscious ninja.
-"A-uh...W-we got a little help from Harumi, but the plan was ours" the Mechanic became a little nervous as he spoke his words.
-"Your Highness, the time has come, it’s time to start the ritual..." Asfiira said without raising her head.
-"Put them in their places" said the Overlord, pointed his finger at the Ninja and continued:
-"And tell those two to come on time" when he finished, he went inside to prepare everything for the ritual.
-"It will be done" they all answered together and went to carry out the order from the king.