The Final Battle - 9AM (Part 3)

Having docked the Sunny at their destination, Eren, the Straw Hats and the gang began to arm themselves for one last battle. As Usopp brought out the gangplank, both Chii and Angel who offered to stay and guard the ship, we're wishing their friends luck in the final fight.

"Please stay safe out there." The small avatar ushered to Dragon and Belle. "I can't bear to lose you both."

Dragon gently patted his younger brother upon his head with his finger, making sure not to scratch him with a claw. "I know. But  we'll get out of this safe and well. This invasion will be done before we know it."

Belle nodded in agreement, clutching the sake fuelled gun. "That's right. It'll all be worth it in the end."

Exchanging a parting nod and leaving the Sunny, Izuku and the entire group stood, fuelled with determination and prepared for battle. Eren surveyed each and every member of the group before turning to look straight ahead.

"Okay everyone, it's go time!"

~~~

In the darkness of the island, where nature had taken over an abandoned civilisation, Eren was in charge of leading the way to search for the overlord's nest. A few members were on the lookout for any invaders that would come at them at any given moment. Izuku was among those looking around at all the urban buildings covered in all the lush greenery. The whole atmosphere was very eerie, given all that has been happening as well as how long this island was abandoned for.

"Are we there yet?" Asked Izuku nervously and quietly, as to not draw any unwanted attention.

"We can't be too far." Replied Sanji in a whisper. "Until we get there, stay close by."

The silence was only broken by what happened to be soft feral growls, alerting the group. Belle kept her finger on the trigger of their sake fuelled weapon, her blue eyes scanning the area. They were definitely near where the overlord would be waiting for its final victims.

"In here."

Inside a darkened decaying building, the group was greeted with a horrific sight. Hanging from the ceiling were cocoons of various victims of the overlord. Some of them were already dead while there were others whose lives were hanging by a thread. Izuku and his friends were thankful that none of those cocoons contained their friends or relatives as they were safe back in their shelter.

"Okay, so I'm going to divide you all into two groups. One to fight the overlord, the other to get those cocoons open and any survivors inside to safety. Chopper will tend to them in case of any injury they might have."

At Eren's suggestion, everyone nodded. Belle, Dragon, Lum and Rock volunteered with Chopper and the rest of the Straw Hats while the strongest members along with Luffy, Zoro and Sanji chose to fight. As they got to work, a low growling sounded from somewhere in the darkness.

"Mmm?!" Nezuko was first to notice the sound.

"You mean..?" Asked Tanjiro.

A loud roar rumbled all around as large tentacles shot out from holes and cracks in the building. The group got into their fighting positions as Eren's eyes widened upon realisation.

"It's here!"

Two large clawed hands shot out of the darkness and slammed down upon the floor. Rising upwards before them, a tall nightmarish figure burst through the roof of the building. Straight to the sky, it let out a massive terrifying roar that would send the invaders scattering.

"That's the overlord?!" Izuku went white with terror but stood his ground.

"Good freaking grief! That's one ugly creature!" Jotaro growled, summoning Star Platinum.