The Final Battle - 9AM (Part 1)

Out there on the docks, Eren had the whole group gathered around, especially Dragon and Angel who told the AIs to keep the castle hidden until their return. They were waiting for their source of transportation to take them to an abandoned island where the overlord was said to be located. Yusei had the van parked at the entrance and Jotaro, Akira and Denji brought their sake, being their source of ammo.

"Okay, we got the sake and the parts needed for our weapon." Eren surveyed the supplies. "We should be good to go."

Izuku nodded in agreement. "I sure hope this works."

"Same here." Added Tanjiro and Nezuko agreed.

"So how long will it be until our transportation arrives?" Asked Rock.

"Shouldn't be too long." Replied Akiza. "Besides, Yugi let us know in advance so it should be here soon. It's best we sit tight for now."

Everyone nodded in agreement as they stood on the docks, continuing to wait. It felt like a whole eternity with each hour that passed. They were thankful that there were no invaders around.

"Hey, I see something." Lum pointed to something approaching them. "I see something!"

"You're right! You're right!" Denji replied.

Arriving before them, a large brigantine ship with the figurehead of a lion arrived the docks until it stopped and the gangplank was lowered. Standing at the entrance to the ship was a black haired male of nineteen, wearing a straw hats, a 3/4-sleeved red cardigan with four buttons, a yellow sash tied around his waist, blue shorts and sandals. An X-shaped scar was present on his chest and a big smile adorned his face.

Eren smiled warmly. "Luffy, you made it."

Monkey D. Luffy smiled in return. "Heard you guys need a little hand to take down the overlord. Hop on board and we'll help get you there. My crew are willing to meet you and help out in any way we can."

Not needed to be invited twice, the group made their way up the gangplank until they were now on the ship, the Thousand Sunny. Upon boarding, Luffy introduced his entire crew to them, before they brought in the gangplank and began to set sail on open sea. Their helmsman, Jimbei approached them.

"We are very welcome to have you onboard with us. You all have done so much with fighting those invaders." The whale-shark type fish-man told the group. "But this invasion's far from over."

A raven haired archaeologist, Nico Robin nodded. "Jimbei's right. We only have the overlord to take down. But I must warn you, that creature is said to be the strongest of all invaders combined."

"Good grief. And I thought DIO was worst." Remarked Jotaro.

"Same with some demons I faced." Replied Akira.

"But at least, we got stuff to put our weapon together." Izuku piped up.

Robin looked them over and nodded in approval. "Perfect. We'll have Usopp and Franky put it together."

The long nosed sniper and cyborg shipwright nodded in agreement, taking the parts and heading to the ship's workshop to get to work.

"We also have a supply of sake stored in our ship so we'll be ready for whatever comes our way. We divided some for Zoro." Luffy beamed, gesturing to the green haired swordsman, currently napping.

"Of course, we had to save some for Moss Head."

Zoro woke up upon hearing the insult, getting all up in the face of a blonde male smoking a cigarette. "What was that, Playboy Cook?!"

"Sanji! Zoro! This is not the time for fighting!" Protested a small reindeer, serving as the crew's doctor. "Besides, we've got better things to worry about as we still have an invasion to fight."