On his knees ࣪ ִֶָ ⋆

17+

"Cupcake". He said caressing her hair as they both were tangled in each other's embrace.
"Hm". She hummed keeping her chin on his chest looking at him.
"Are you goggle". He said making her laugh as she asked why.
"Because you're everything I have been searching for". He said making her laugh even more.

"C'mon stand up we will get late for office". She said between her laughs making him Chuckle too.

"Ow, what are you doing kartik".
"Apni biwi ko uutha rha hu".
"Leave me, I need to bath".
"Muja bhi bath hi krni h madam ji saath m kr leta ha water bchega water".
He said teasingly and carried her towards the bathroom. He made her sit on counter as they both brushed their teeths bickering with each other.

His hands moved inside her shirt, caressing her belly and then swiftly removing her shirt then sweatpants leaving her naked. He was already hard seeing the beauty in front of him. It's been around two months they had sex and now seeing her all naked he couldn't control himself.

Shivani move her hands on his naked chest and down to his abs and further down she got up from the counter and pull down his sweatpants with boxers, making his hard dick sprung out.

She licked her lips seeing the long thick veiny dick in front of her. Tip glistened with pre cum. She looked at him straight into his eyes, took out her tongue her gave a long lick to his tip making him groan as his head fall backwards.

She sucked the tip of his dick and played with the balls making his breaths heavy as he groaned when she took him deeper, gaggling playing with his balls giving him immense pleasure. She sucked harder and harder pressing his balls earning sinful groans and praising from him boasting her confidence as she sucked even harder when she found him twitching him in her mouth and soon he cum into her mouth leaving a loud groan as he moved back to the wall for support.

"God baby this was out of world".
He said counting his breaths. But his breath hitched when she got up rubbing her thumb on Side of her lips licking his cum that came out her mouth, as she sat on counter legs wide inviting him to eat out her pussy.

"Maybe I should get on my knees and worship you baby".
he said making her open her legs more wide like his good little slut. He licked his lips and moved towards her as he goes down on his knees, kissed her feets moving towards her thighs. He hot her thighs earning a moan from her.

Fuck. He's gone.

He moved towards her inner thighs smooching all the way to her shaved pussy.

His favourite desert.

He licked her pussy, giving hard flicks making her back arch in pleasure.
He started eating her pussy like a hungry man devoring his favourite desert after a long time.

He ate her harder with time making her moaning mess. He held her trembling thighs and sucked her more harder making her cum, but he didn't stopped and put her toungue inside her toungue fucking her making her cry in pleasure. She held his hairs pushing her more inside her, and finally she collapsed on counter after cumming twice.

Kartik licked her clean as he got up smirked seeing her in all messed up state.

"Gosh baby, I should eat you out everyday and thank you for choosing me". He whispered near her lips and took her into messy kiss.

˖°.𓆩♡𓆪 .°˖

It's been 2months since our bathroom romance and me boldly asking him for eating my pussy. Everything was ok tracks, kartik's is completing his dream project without any prblms.
I have left the mafia but not completely, I'm operating it but not too much. I'm still the mafia queen because my people doesn't want me to leave and want me to take important decisions.

About me and kartik we had been so busy in our work but we take out time for us both. There's no place in our mansion where hadn't made love, be it kitchen counter to rooftop.

We shifted last week from our penthouse to mansion. It's more spacious and safe. Our mansion is located in outskirts which is so beautiful and peaceful.

"Shiviiii, where are youuuu babyyyy".
Kartik just reached home and it's his daily routine to call me while singing. It's too childish but I love it but only when it's him.

I stood up from the sofa and went towards the kitchen where he's looking into the fridge for good.
The first thing he does after coming from outside is to check the fridge for food.
I quietly kneeled down and took baby steps and stood up just at his back and before I can say something,

"I know you're at my back". He said turning back and eating chocolate while grinning ar me, making me huff.

"How you always recognise me". I said pouting cutely making him melt as he pecked my pout, and scooped his hands under my knees as he picked me up going towards living area.

We both settled on sofa as he said,
"Tumhein toh mein tumari Khushboo sa pech laata hu meri jaan".
And bited my red cheeks making me more shy, as he chuckled and we both stay there peacefully in each other's embrace.

"Ohmygawd shivi yrr I forgot to tell you something". He said suddenly making md startled as I look at him with done face.
He's so dramatic.

"What". I asked
"You told me na that beast made a library for be...u...ty.....

"Mr. Oberoi, congratulations". The doctor said making me gasp as I looked at her in shock.

"Doctor my wife is unconscious and you're saying congratulations". I said and the doctor laughed.
Wth.
"Mr.oberio, your wife is 2 weeks pregnant". She said and I feel like the world stop.

My baby... Had another baby in her stomach. So I.. I'll be the dad Shiva mom.

OH MY GOD. WR ARE PREGNANT.
MY PAPA. MY SHIVA MUMMA.
GOSH THIS IS CUTE.

"Mr. Oberoi you can come to hospital soon so we can check her properly".
The doctor said as I nodded and she left.

I made my way towards our room.
Shiva was sitting on bed, in balcony. Her face red, eyes teary.
Wait is she crying.
Why is she crying.
That's such a happy news.
Doesn't she want a baby.
Gosh no please.

"Shivi meri jaan". I called as she looked at me with her teary eyes,
Making my heart crumble into pieces.

"Aee Mera bacha roo kyu rhi ha meri jaan". I cooed making her cry more as I hugged her.
Now I'm scared.

I moved back as I held her face in my hands and asked hesitantly,
"Don't you want the baby, Shiva".

She looked at me blankly for few moments and then turned her face right to left denying, making my whole world stop.

.⋆‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐

OKAY SO THIS BOOK IS GOONA EMD SOON GUYS. ONLY 2CHAPTERS INCLUDING EPILOGUE IS LEFT. I HOPE YOU LOVED THE BOOK. THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK.

ANOTHER UPDATE SWEETCHUBS!
TAKE CARE LOVE YOU GUYS.

Do check my Instagram account also guys.