FIRST RASOI🥕

KARTIK:

I opened my eyes only to meet with a beautiful sight .. my wife .. my cupcake sleeping in my arms. We both were naked . Last night was the best night of my life. I made her mine in all sense. I kissed her forehead and got up from bed . I went towards bathroom and prepared a warm bath for her and went back to room and saw my Jaan opening her eyes..

"Kartik"
"I am here cupcake.. did you sleep well I asked her and she blushed and nodded her head

"Ahh hnn now you are blusing and yesterday hann .. ohmy..yes yes please..faster kartik ".
I teased her and her eyes widened and her cheeks got more red .
She looks so cute .

"Ahh , shutup". She said and hitting me on my shoulder and blusing profusely..

"Oky fine Jaan ..come now let's take a bath .. you must me sore from last night" she pouted and nodded and I picked her and took her to bathroom and made her sit in the bathtub . I removed my sweatpants and joined her in bathtub , although I want to do more but it was her first time she might be tired so let's not make her more tired .

SHIVANI:

After our bath I was feeling much more relaxed and I went to closet to get ready but my dear husband didn't leave me alone and was staring at me like a creep . I wore a red saree with goden work on blouse and was looking for jewellery. Kartik came and made me wear golden cream jhumkas with mangtikas and beautiful neck piece . He filled my hairline with vermilion and kissed my forehead and went to get ready .
I made my hair's into a bun and put gajra in it left some strands out .
I didn't put any makeup because I don't know 😂🤭 that's fine oky so I just put some nude lipstick that Trisha gave me and Kajol .

I came out of closet , kartik was sitting on bed doing something on phone , he looked up when he feel my presence.

And he was awestruck. Heeverytime behave like this whenever I wear sarees, he will behave like a creap and stare at me .

I went close to him and said ,
"Close your mouth Mr. Oberoi, I know I am beautiful ".

"To kese Karu m tareef , key bataou key tum phoolon ka gajra na fasaya Karo, key bataou ki tumhare is Kajol key ek nishaan ne mujhe pagla bana rakha hai ".

He said and I blushed so hard , I mean guys kon bolta ha aasa yr .
I am shy .

He snaked his arms on my waist and kissed my forehead then my both cheeks and leaned towards my lips , I closed my eyes and waited for his lips but he moved back , I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him controlling his smile .

I glared and him and said ,
"Come fast we are getting late ".
"Aww meri jaan gussa hogai".
He said like a baby , I know he is teasing me .

I was about to say something but someone knocked the door and kartik said come in.

A house helper came in and said,
"Kartik Babu bdi Malkin aapko or bdi bahurani ko bula rhi ha".
(Kartik sir ,big mam is calling you and your wife).
"Aap chaliya hm aa rha ha kaka".
(You go we are coming uncle).