SHIVANI RATHORE👑

Author's pov:

A women was sitting with one foot on each side of the edge, looking down from a tall building.
She can't help but starting thinking about her life, how she is being too hard on herself . How it has changed in these 7years , how strong she has been able these years, how she achieved everything she wanted , she has power, fame, money, she rules on almost whole business world .
But,
Was it enough ?
Was she happy?
Did she achieved everything?

Offcourse she did but one thing which she was lacking was "LOVE".
The word itself causes her shivers .

"Shivu... shivu SHIVANI RATHORE ARE YOU LISTENING ME".
I come out of my thoughts when I heard a crazy girl shouting .

"What the hell Trisha why are you shouting in my ears". urgh my ears

"I was calling you from a long time but you didn't responded so I have to do this since you are sitting on the edge of your big ass building and were travelling through your overthinking world".
She exclaimed sarcastically making me huff.

"Trisha I am fine, just needed some fresh air so I came here , come sit with me".

"No , shivu your dadu called me when you busy getting fresh air*eye rolls*
And said to bring you home today early they wants to talk to you dude".
She said taunting like I did a crime.

"Why did he called you" I asked
"Because you were so busy getting fresh air and didn't picked his calls". She said making me roll my eyes.

"Ohh" I said and told her to go, as I have some work to finish then I'll go". I said as she shaked her head and said,

"Shivu what a workholic you have become, c'mon girl have some fun otherwise you won't be getting any man".
She said jokingly

"Trisha I don't need anyone and for what I need a man . I can do anything. I have money , fame , family, power . What else I need".

"Shivu darling Don't you wanna go get a partner, fell in love, have family and all like you know go into motherhood period". She said dreamily

"Trisha darling I can be a mother without a man also you know science baby".

"Out of all things did you listened this only" she said

"I don't focus on useless things" I said as I moved inside my cabin.

"What about love Shivani, get over and move on. You have to one day"
She said pressing my nerve.

"Trisha" I warned

"Shivu sorry I didn't mean to but it's been a long time you should think about it. You also deserve happiness".
She said and I ignored as usual saying,

"Let's go I am getting late".
I said while moving forward.

She kept quite knowing this was always a sensitive topic for me and it always trigged me which means bad for others.

We both moved towards basement parking taking randomly and move towards our respective cars.

I sat in my G WAGON . It was 1st car which I loved and I have dreamed of buying it . Although my family is quite Richie rich and can buy many cars for me but still I only want it by my own earned money.
My thoughts come to end with my ride to home .
I reached home went inside and saw,

ANOTHER UPDATE!
BYBYE. TAKE CARE