TRUTH

It's been a month since the incident.
We came back from the hospital 2 weeks ago, and kartik is properly healed now. I have been doing work from home and taking care of him.
All the things are on track now.

Allister was killed in the blast only. I have alerted my guards for safety purposes. All the mafia men were warned, they know if they try to harm how they will end up.

And the most shocking part is persons behind my nightmares are dead. Yeas, everyone is dead and I'm not the one who killed them. According to bhaisa they were found dead yesterday all in different countries but one thing was same.

How they were killed.

Everyone was killed in the same style, their body parts cut in pieces seems like birds have also eaten, and only their head was visible to identify who they were.

Honestly I was happy that they're dead but a part of me wanted to kill them all personally for making my teenage life hell.

"Shiviiii". I heard kartik yelling from kitchen.
"Coming coming". I yelled back and went towards kitchen leaving clothes still unfolded on bed.

"Come fast na, I made your favourite today". He said excitedly clapping his hands like a child making me chuckle.

I need to ask him also about he killed so skillfully. How he handled guns.
Although he looked so hot killing them but still a part of me wants to know how he's involved in this all.

"Shivani". He said sternly making me come out of my thoughts.
"Huhh".
"What huhh, were are you lost baby, kuch baat ha toh bataou na bache".
He said so softly coming towards me holding me waist and pulling me towards him.

I lean in his touch and hugged him burying my face in his chest, staying still.
He caressed my hairs softly and said,
"Kya hua mera bache ko, ky baat prashan kr ri ha".
He said making me all blushy blushy, but I composed myself and asked,

"How did you killed all the men's so skillfully like you are a pro. How can you use gun so effortlessly".
I said making him gulp. I can hear him gulping.

"Um Shiva let's have food first".
He said making me sigh and I pulled back from hug took his hand and take him towards sofa.
"Arey kya kr ri ho". He said but I ignored and made him sit on sofa and sat on his lap securing him so tahg he won't get up.

"Now tell". I said and he looked at me shockingly.
"Shivi baby let's talk after eating food na. I'm hungry baby". He said softly pouting his lips trying to make me melt but I ain't getting into his tricks this time.

"No no no you always say this now tell me". I said sternly making him gulp. He turned his face other side showing tantrums.

Great.

I moved more closer to him holding his face in my both hands and making him look at me. He again turned another side making me angry.
I moved more closer and turned his face towards me. This continued making me move on his lap.

"For God sake Shiva stop moving on my lap". He said gritting his teeths.

"Then tell me". I said matching his anger.

"Then why don't you tell me what were you doing there. Why did they kidnapped you and tortured you there, and why are there so many guards surrounding our penthouse".
He said all in one go making me gulp as I turned other side.

"Speak now MS. MAFIA QUEEN".
He said making me look at him with wide eyes.

How the hell did he know.

When did he came to know about this.

Fuck, will he leave me after this.

"Kar--kartik how you do this know about". I was not able to form any words as I looked down.

"Shiva I know this from starting, from very start but I didn't asked or tell you because I wanted you to tell me. But you never did. You asked me how I killed everyone that day but why didn't you told me that you are the fucking queen of mafia. Don't you trust me Shivani".
He said so calmy making me regret more that why in the fucking hell I didn't told him.

"Speak now MS. Devil". He said sarcastically making more tears fell from my eyes.

"I-im sorry kartik. I thought you will hate me for this". I said sobbing looking down on his chest. He held my chin up making me look at him. More tears fell from my eyes.
He held the back of my neck, pulled me closer and attached his lips on mine taking me into angry kiss.

His lips moved more fiercely,showing his anger into the kiss.
He pulled away breathing heavily near my lips. I looked up at him seeing him staring back at me.

"I can never hate you baby". He whispered looking into my eyes as he pecked my eyes and lips again. I put my head on his chest and he said,

"I was in mafia". He said making me pull back form his chest as I look at him with wide eyes. He chuckled and put back my head on his chest as he continued,
"I was 16 when my elder sister was kidnapped. She was 19. My exams were finished and I called myself sister to bring me something to eat whole coming back form college. She stopped at cafe to take my favourite pastries but ended up being kidnapped. We got to know, mom was devastated, they asked for money dad was on a business trip and when he came to know it was already late. My sister was raped and killed brutally and for what for nothing. We got to know she was not supposed to get kidnapped by someone else but they mistook and kidnapped her.

He sighed deeply and I kissed his chest telling him to continue . He kissed my head and continued,

"I was shocked to see everything. I stopped talking for a few months due to shock. Aryan was there but he didn't know about it, he just knew that she died in an accident. He was affected but not this much because he was not very close to our elder sister. Then i was sent to London for further studies and then joined the mafia there. I took my sister's revenge, my mission was over so I quit after that".

He finished and I looked at him looking at me. He was not crying but proud that he took his revenge, but I can see he was trying to control himself. I pecked his forehead and took him in my embrace.

"It's okay to cry baby. You are strong. You did good. I love you always". I cooed softly hugging him patting his back. After a few mins I felt my neck getting wet knowing he was crying making me hug him tighter. We both stayed in each other's embrace, me listening to his sobbing and complaining that his sister didn't deserve it all.

After sometime he slept and moved aside and made him lay on the sofa and I also slept taking him in my embrace.
                        .⋆‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐

Another update sweetchubs!
Take care.
Milte ha phir sa new chapter ka saath.

Do follow my Instagram account.