14 [18+]

Mature Audiences only

"Did you have a good fuck?" Alex seethes, seeing her ex fling putting on his shirt in the living room.

Jung Kook walks inside the kitchen and rolls his eyes at Alex who's wearing a tan color spaghetti strap dress that stops at her ankles, sitting on the countertop with her arms and legs crossed.

He snatches his cigarette off the dining table. "Why do you care? You have a boyfriend."

Snarling at the back of his head, she shrugs with both shoulders. "I really don't care. Just asking."

"It seems like you do. Every time I look up you're giving me dirty looks." Jung Kook sticks a cigarette between his lips, leaving the pack on the counter.

"Because it's disgusting you're fucking my friend!" Alex yells, slamming a hand down on the counter. Her chest hurts, it's physically hard for her to breathe at the moment.

Jung Kook looks towards the balcony at all the guests chit chatting. No one notices them arguing in the kitchen.

"Can you keep it down? Told you already I didn't know you guys were friends at first." The fuck boy says honestly searching around the kitchen for a lighter.

"Well you know now and you're still screwing her," the brunette argues, glaring at him as he's lighting the end of the cigarette on a burner on the stove.

Holding the cigarette between his fingers he takes a long puff and then exhales deeply with smoke flowing from his mouth and nostrils. "For your information I haven't fucked her in days. Before you got here we just cuddled."

"You expect me to believe that?" She scoffs, taking a sip of her beer. Seeing him with Quinn really set her off.

Jung Kook shrugs carelessly. "Believe what you want." He then takes another puff, staring deeply into her eyes with an irritated expression. "I just don't understand why you're so busy worried about who's at the end of my penis when you have a boyfriend."

"I just wish you would stop screwing Quinn, that's all. Being around you both is weird as fuck and uncomfortable." She mutters, checking her phone.

"You sound jealous," he points out.

Alex scowls at him. "I'm not jealous,"

"Then stop pulling my balls. I'm a single man, meaning I can do whatever the fuck I want. I don't owe you or anyone else shit. You can't control me, Alex."