8

The bottom of her bedroom slippers taps against the floorboards as she rounds the nearest corner holding a laundry basket, dressed in a pair of small pink shorts and a white plain t-shirt when she stops in her tracks, seeing Jung Kook standing in ...

The bottom of her bedroom slippers taps against the floorboards as she rounds the nearest corner holding a laundry basket, dressed in a pair of small pink shorts and a white plain t-shirt when she stops in her tracks, seeing Jung Kook standing in front of her apartment door knocking.

"Can I help you?" Quinn asks in a monotone voice, walking down the hallway towards her locked door.

Jung Kook lets out a breathy chuckle, pushing his fingers through his blonde hair. "I came by to see you."

Quinn stands in front of her door and pushes it open after unlocking it. "Well, as you can see I'm doing just fine, Jay." She rolls her eyes, stepping inside the apartment first.

The place is very well decorated and the television is playing a movie when he steps inside next, closing the door behind him. Quinn enters her bedroom and sets the basket of clean clothes down on the bed as he stands in the doorway of her room. "What you got going on?"

Quinn sits down on the edge of the bed, folding clothes and piling them up next to her on the mattress. "Nothing much just doing laundry for the week. Earlier yesterday I went over my dad's house and grabbed some clothes I haven't worn in years and just to my surprise I can still fit some of them so I washed and dried them,"

"Nice," Jung Kook sits beside her and helps fold clothes.

"Why are you even here?" She asks the bad boy two minutes later while stacking the neat folded clothes inside a drawer. "It's been two weeks since I heard from you. You just went completely ghost on me."

Jung Kook stands up handing her more clothes after folding them. "I'm sorry, I just had a lot going on and didn't want to speak to anybody."

Smiling softly at him as they stand face to face, she thanks him and takes the clothes."Well, I hope everything's alright."

Jung Kook lets out the longest sigh with a hand rubbing down his face frustratedly as he sits back down. "It's not but oh well I'll live."

Giving him seductive eyes, Quinn bites down on her lower lip and sits down on his lap with her arms around his neck. "Can I do anything to take your mind off what's bothering you?"

From the bottom of his heart he knows Quinn can't do anything that will make him forget about Alex but he nods and says "Yea," anyway then smashes his lips against hers.

His large palms rubs all over her bottom as their lips are moving in sync while soft moans flows from their throats. Their moment is abruptly interrupted by the ringing of her phone. Pulling back, she snatches her phone from the nightstand and answers while still sitting on his lap, panting.