15 [18+]

Mature audiences only

Her eyes watch the movie Romeo and Juliet 1996 version playing on the laptop screen in front of her on her lap as the volume blares in both ears through her earbuds. She knows she should be studying for the midterms coming up at the end of the week but she's not in the mood and hasn't done any of her assignments that are due later this week either.

Pausing the film she takes an earbud out when she sees Chloe standing in the doorway of her bedroom holding a laundry basket filled with clothes.

"Jung Kook's here," The roommate says with food in her mouth.

"Can you tell him to come up?" Alex asks, shutting the laptop and setting it down on the nightstand. Chloe nods and then trudges downstairs.

Alex hasn't seen Jung Kook in three days. After hooking up with him at Quinn's small get-together, they've both been very busy but she hasn't stopped thinking about him. Pushing the covers off her figure, she rolls out of bed quickly and then stands in front of the mirror, combing both hands in her hair, and checking out her appearance as well.

The sound of his footsteps touching each step makes her heart thump. She blows her breath in her palm and sniffs. It doesn't stink so that's good. Next, she sniffs the shirt she had on since yesterday and it reeks of cigarette smoke so she slides it off, and tosses it in the hamper before putting on just an oversized plain white shirt with only a red thong underneath.

A small knock on the door makes her spin around. She stands in the middle of the room with one-foot crossing over the other and her fists balled up nervously by her sides. Long straight black hair over one shoulder.

"Hi," Jung Kook is wearing black from head to toe with big boots. His hair is back to black as well and he's gotten more ear piercings and tattoos on his neck she notices.

"Hey," Alex smiles, sitting down on the bed as he steps inside, closing the door behind him. "I didn't know you were coming. It's pretty late."

Jung Kook pushes his fingers through his dark shiny hair. "I came to drop off your car keys." He pulls them out of his back pocket to show her.

Alexandria breathes out a chuckle with her hands covering her face. She drops her hands in her lap with a wide grin on her face, feeling the mattress dip beside her when he sits down. "I thought I told you to take the car back."

Jung Kook leans back on both hands, looking over at her with red heavy eyes. His clothes reeks of marijuana and alcohol. "I can't take it back. I'm under a contract so the ride is yours."