2

Reaching the top of the stairs, the short brunette covered in tattoos and piercings spins around in the middle of the hall looking back at Jung kook who's walking with his hands inside his front jean pockets, bangs in his face

"Pick a door," He suggests at all the closed doors around them. Sighing, Quinn steps further to the right and twist the knob, pushing a door open.

Jung Kook steps in behind her shutting the door with only one thing on his mind. Sex. It's been months since he last been with a girl due to being really busy, and now he's ready to get his freak on. He's so needy he came to the party ready to pounce on the first pretty little thing he saw. Quinn just had to be the one. She glances at all the books perfectly lined up on the shelves beside the golden trophies and video games piling up next to a computer desktop.

"Whose room is this?"

Jungkook's voice suddendly appears right behind her. "Mine,"

"I figured." Smiling, she turns around to face him, meeting his dark gaze as his lips slowly inches closer towards hers.

"What do you wanna do while we're up here alone?" Thunder claps outside, making her jump with a hand over her heart. Jung Kook chuckles at her.

Stepping back away from the window while it pours down outside, she sits down at the foot of the bed shrugging both shoulders nonchalantly. "I don't care. What exactly do you wanna do, Jung kook?"

He sits beside her licking his lips, keeping his eyes on her as she lies down on her back with her tatted hands above her head, hair spreading out on the sheets."We can talk,"

He nods, agreeing with her. "We can."

They begin a staring contest as loud noises echoes in the hall and downstairs. The music playlist changes and people sings along to the catchy lyrics to a Nicki Minaj song.

"Is it true that your pussy is sweeter than juicy juice?" Jung kook asks her and she burst out laughing, caught way off guard.

Quinn starts wheezing from laughing so hard to the point where she's choking on her saliva. Coughing with one fist pounding on her chest, she gets her breathing under control and then speaks.

"Erin told you that, didn't she?" Quinn guesses her best friend who came to the party with her tonight.

Jung kook nods. "You like girls, Quinn?"

"I can explain what happened. Okay, so Halloween night I was drunk coming from a frat party." The girl laughs seeing things around her in double while continuing the story as the alcohol kicks in her system. "My roommate was still with her boyfriend back at the party while I was locked out the dorm. So, not wanting to wait any longer, I asked to sleep with my friend Erin in her bed because I was too drunk to go find my roommate. We talked for a good hour until Erin began feeling all over my body, kissing my lips and then she went down on me. End of story."