14. Operation

It's finally the day! Here I'm with Anayra i hospital

It's finally the day! Here I'm with Anayra i hospital. She is sitting in front of me in an hospital gown. I am scared but at least the operation has 100% success rate which makes me relief a bit.

"Baby, when you meet the person who is donating for you, then tell him thank you okay? He's a blessing to us." I said softly to her. I am grateful for that person whoever he or she is. "And be a strong girl for mumma okay?" I caress her hair softly.

I looked in her pretty green eyes. The eyes I love the most. Another person with the same pair of eyes came in my mind as I recall the 'meet up' of ours. He doesn't even know what all is lined up for him. If he thinks I'll just forget his crime after some slaps then he's so wrong.

"Mumma, will I be all fine after this?" I looked at Anayra as she asked this question.

"Ofcourse princess. You will be all fine." I cupped her little face and kissed her forehead. Then i removed a little plush pink unicorn. This is her favourite.

"Here you can keep this with you

"Here you can keep this with you. And also don't get scared, it will all fine and you won't feel any pain. And Anayra is a strong girl right?" I said as I gave the plush toy in her arms. She hugged it.

"Yes, Anayra is strong girl." I kissed her cheeks.

"Ms Verma, now you can wait outside. The donor has also came. We have to set up the machines." The nurse came and said. I got up nodding at her. Kissed Anayra's face again and went outside.

I took a shakey breath as a lone tear rolled down my cheeks. I'm so scared. I hope the operation ends smoothly and quickly. Arjun and Sara will be here later as Sara had a big court hearing today and Arjun is out of city for a meeting but they will be here before the operation ends. I have to be strong.

Yes.

-------