Chapter 36

Tae pov.
We reached the hospital, they took yn on a stretcher to the operation theater. Junkook and I were eagerly waiting for doctors to come out and give some updates. Junkook had informed her friends about everything they too came to the hospital.

Mijo and Ani were glaring at me as if they will kill if anything happens to yn. That is when mijo walked towards me and said in a low voice  "Mr. Kim if  anything happens to yn we are both going to kill you. Just pray that she is fine and doctor tells us that she will be okay."
Ani came and continued "and ones she is fine we will make sure to send her and don't even dare to stop her to stay here."
I just looked at them blankly and nooded my head.

sometimes later.....
The doctors came out of the operation theater. We all gathered around the doctor.
Our eyes were eagerly waiting for him to talk.
"Mr. Kim. We removed the bullet from ms. Yn body. The wound is deep but She was lucky that it dint damage her organs. Don't worry she is stable now and will recover soon."
And there was sign of relief.

"We will shift her in wa-"

"Please shift her in the VIP room on the top floor and I want atleast one good nurse to be with her all the time. And a doctor available when needed."  I said.

"Yes mr. Kim don't worry about it. Now I'll excuse myself" The doctor said and left.

Yn was shifted to the VIP room/ward.  I was waiting outside the room. Mijo, junho, junkook and Ani were inside. Yn woke up the nurse checked and called the doctor.

Junkook pov
When yn was shifted into the ward. We all rushed to see her but Tae stopped near the door. "What happened Tae? come inside." I said

Tae replied "Junkook go inside and give and tell me how she is?"

"Tae why? What happened? Why aren't you coming inside?" I asked.

"No, junkook I have seen the people whom I get attached and love the most have to suffer. And what yn is going through is only because of me so I don't want to put her into more trouble or I don't want her to suffer anymore because of me." He said.

"Tae but-" he dint give me to continue and said "Please junkook go inside and tell me how is she."
I nodded my head and went inside.

After sometime she opened her eyes. Nurse was checking her nerves, if  everything is okay. And she seemed fine. Mijo started crying and said "thank God you are fine." Yn looked at everyone and gave the assuring smile that everything is fine.
But she was searching for someone else in the room.

When she dint see that person she asked "where is mr. Kim? Is he hurt? How is he? Why he is not here? Something has happened to him? Take me to him. I want to see him."

"Calm down Yn. He is fine and is outside." I said.

"Why what happened? Mijo Ani did you say anything." Yn asked

"No we dint." They said in unison. 
"He must have felt guilty because whatever has happened to you till now is because of him." Ani said. Mijo nodded.
"Mijo and Ani" saying this she gave them a look. And shook head not to say anything. They understood and stood aside.

"Mr. Kim come inside." She said

"He won't" I said

"But why"

"Because what your friends said is right he thinks that. The more he is away from you the more you will be safe." I said

She spoke a bit loudly so that Tae can hear.
"Mr. Kim if you don't come inside. I will come out and you know what condition I am in."

Tae pov
Listening to what she said I went running inside.
I just stood there with my head low as I dint had courage to look at her.

"Mr. Kim Thank you."
Everyone was shocked and were looking at her.
Even I  was shocked, I shot my head up to look at her.

"Mr. Kim thank you for coming there at the place on time and  getting me to hospital. You know I thought that was my last day but the moment I saw you I felt safe."

"But yn this all happened because of me." I said while controlling my tears.

"It was my fault too I spoke a lot to that hotel manager. If I had controlled myself that day this wouldn't have happened. And sir don't blame yourself for all this."

"Guys I'm fine now, so don't worry."

Mijo and Ani hugged her.
"Girls I'm fine but I'm still in pain."
They moved behind and said sorry.
"Mr. Kim ones I recover I'll hope that your secretary position will still be vacant for me to join." Yn said. Everyone were shocked breaking the silence junkook asked
"But you wanted to return back home to your country."
"Yes but I got to complete some unfinished business. That I had promised." Saying this she smirked at junkook and his reaction was like I understood the assignment.
"yes yn don't worry. This time I'll shift your table outside the way you want." Junkook said.
She smiled.

Yn pov.
I know I have to return home. But not until I catch the person who made me go through this.
Who is the person that manager was talking too.
Is it Tia? But she won't be able to do this alone. Or is it mr. Kim's stepmom. Who will go to any extent to get what she wants.
And for  that I have to stay here and work with mr. Kim.
Whoever you are be ready our Trio is coming.... (Junkook, mr. Kim and myself).

Sorry readers for making you all wait.... Intresting chapters coming ahead....