Chapter 9

Yn pov

"Just act as my girlfriend what does he thinks I am, a theater artist or working in a drama or what.
But for the first time he requested me." Ani and Mijo were shocked
"yes you 2 heard it right for the first time mr. Cold CEO requested so I just yes, plus he said it's only for few days. And I have to act like that only when his family members come." I said

They both nodded "yehhh yn now you are his girlfriend" saying this Mijo winked at Ani and started teasing me.

"I told you we are acting. That's it. Nothing more than that" I said in frustration.

I took a pause and asked "Mijo I have a question which was there in my mind since  the dinner."

"Shoot...." Mijo said waiting for me to ask.

"Does mr. Kim have any siblings." I asked

"No... He is the only child." She answered and asked again "why what happened."

"Nothing was just eager to know that's it." I said.

"Than who is the girl I saw at her house behaving like a family member."  I thought to myself.

"Okay let's change the topic. Did you two have your dinner?" I asked both of them.

"Yes, before you came we had but what happend to you? You messaged long back that you are coming but than you reached now?" Ani asked curiously.

"Spending her time with her new boyfriend." Before I could answer Mijo started with her teasing again.

"Nothing like that. I dint eat properly at his place, so he took me out to have dinner. I messaged you Mijo."  Saying this I looked at Mijo.

"Oopps sorry I dint see your message." Saying this she touched the nape of her neck.

"It's okay.  Let's go to sleep I just pray that atleast i have a normal working day tomorrow." Saying this we wished good night and went to sleep.

Tae pov

After the dinner. .....

"Ms. Yn you dint have your dinner properly let's go to a restaurant." I said looking at her.

She was still processing what I just told her and dint respond to me at all.

I stopped the car at the side and she came out of her thoughts and asked "Mr. Kim why did we stop here."

"Ms. Yn.  You dint had your dinner properly soo let's go to a restaurant."  I said looking at her.

"Thank you sir I am full just drop me at the bus stop I'll take a bus and go." She answered looking back at me and than infront.

That is when I heard her stomach growling. She got embarrassed and dint look at me. So without saying anything I directly drove to a restaurant, Parked the car.

'Mr Kim_" before she could complete the sentence I said.
"Ms. Yn  I know you are not hungry but I am hungry so join me for dinner."

She came out of the car. She was mesmerised when she looked at the restaurant. Her eyes were glowing when she looked at the beautiful decor of the restaurant. She looked cute.
We went to an empty table. Waiter came and handed usnthe menu. The moment she read the menu her eyes popped out.
I found it really funny how her expression were changing every minute.

"Mr. Kim this place is beautiful an all but look at the menu i don't know anything from here. All fancy names, plus they are too expensive."  She wispered to me leaning a bit on the table

"I know that but I guess you forgot who am I.
I come here regularly so don't worry the food is tasty." She just nodded.
I ordered for me and same thing for her.
The food arrived, she was just looking at the food. "Is there anything you want to say Ms yn." I asked her as I could feel that she wants to say something.

"Mr. Kim I'll take you to my regular place where I go with my friends. This food is good no doubt but you will love that food." She said.

"You mean we will be going out for dinner again." I asked her smirking.

"I mean dinner with our group/company dinner." She replied immediately
I said "okay" and smiled.

Ms. Yn was eating her food without being bothered about others and me. I liked this friendly and don't care side of her.

After the dinner manager came to ask us about the food. I knew the manager very well because I used to come here with the women my stepmom used to set me up with.

"Hello Mr. Kim how are you? And how was the food?" The manager asked.

" I am fine thank you the food was really tasty."  I answered with a smile.

"Mr. Kim your mother set you up for date?" He looked at her. "I have to tell her taste in searching women for you is gone from bad to worst." I was about to speak that is when yn spoke.

"Excuse me. Don't you think you are talking to much and interfearing in your customers life. Do you want me to write a really bad review and the way you behave with the people who come to eat here.
Saying this she paused took a deep breath and spoke again, with a calm voice.
"You are given a duty, fulfill that and don't interfere with the customers personal life."

She looked down I could feel though she was angry at the same time her eyes were filled with tears.
She excused her self and went to restroom. 

"Sir I guess now there is no need for you to plan anything I did that work for you she will not come to you anymore. But really look at the way she is behaving . I just spoke the truth and she is angry." I had enough with this manager.

This time I spoke to the manager who was now scared "I guess this is s my last time coming to this restaurant.
But before that I'll make sure that after this you will never judge someone on their looks and talk to them the way you talk with others I came here for dinner on my own can't I come with a girl of my choice." I asked him in anger.

He still had guts to argue with me.
"But sir I thought your mother set her up why will you come with someone like her."

"I had enough with you I'll make sure that I take your position and you will quit this job on your own wait and watch." I said in anger.

After some time yn came back she dint even look up.
She looked up and said " sorry mr. Kim for this mess."  I could see her eyes are red that means she just cried and came. 

We left the restaurant and sat in the car. Ms yn was sitting quietly looking out of the window and suddenly spoke. "Mr. Kim I guess it's better you inform your parents that due to some issues we both broke up."

I just pulled the break I dint know why when she said this it looked like we really are breaking up. All mixed emotions were there in me.
"Ms. Yn today itself I told my family if they come to know that I broke up than it will be a problem for me." I said looking at her.

"In that case mr. Kim you have to complete whatever work you have as fast as possible. I won't be able to help you if this continues." She said looking down .

I dint respond and just dropped her home.

Dear readers please vote and comment your favourite part of the chapter.
Thank you