Side Chapter: Observers in the Stomach. A wonderful place to be.

As Rimuru and his followers continued to develop the Jura Tempest Federation at a rapid pace, several observers within his stomach continued to watch the progress of both the nation, and their kin.

"To think that my son would become this powerful..." a red haired ogre spoke, earning a few nods from his fellow clansmen.

"It seems that all those who choose to follow him end up prospering...if only my pride did not blind me at the time." a direwolf spoke up, with a tone of both pride and disappointment.

"At the end of the day, these events have passed. Watching from the sidelines is already a privilege." A lone orc announced, drawing attention from those around him.

These beings are, of course, Benimaru's father and his clansmen, Ranga's father, and the former Orc Disaster Geld.

"Kuahahahahaha! Of course! As expected of my brother! Gahahahaha!"

An explanation of this weeb dragon's identity is unneeded.

Benimaru's father turned to the Orc Disaster, raising his eyebrow.

"To think I would sit beside the orc responsible for my death and consumption. I should hate you, yet I respect your dedication to your people."

The orc simply let out a sigh.

"I should apologize for needlessly taking so much life...but in the end it was either to become the pawn of a higher power or let my people slowly die off one by one. I do not need your forgiveness nor do I deserve it."

The two then smiled.

"At the very least, our sons are doing well."

"Indeed. Ending a cycle of kill and be killed. A great goal indeed."

Things weren't initially this calm. There was conflict and fighting early on, which were all resolved by Ifrit (already named Charys) and Veldora. Later, all parties eventually came to a calm consensus, slowly and surely becoming closer to one another, glad that their successors could continue to thrive alongside their new master.

Ranga's father spoke up once again.

"Let's watch their new chapter. Perhaps we will eventually be able to make a difference."

His thoughts were echoed by the rest.

"Awe...It's getting a bit too silent in here. I thought it would be more entertaining but I've seen this all before... Politics is boring. Shounen and action is king. Of course, proper setup is needed but meeting after meeting after meeting after fake fight after fake fight...Rimuru, hurry up and develop your nation! I WANT MY ROOM AND MY TAKOYAKI STAND BACK!"

Veldora seemed to be bored, much to Charys's chagrin.