Conflict and Observer

A column of bright, red flames erupted, and the sky was suddenly filled with black clouds, quickly blocking all sunlight, and quite literally darkening the atmosphere. The air around them,being led by the hot air, quickly formed multiple channels of raging wind, all heading towards the sky. Dust and smoke blinded all within reach.

And from within the raging fires burst forth a figure, wearing a golden helmet, horns protruding from his head. Flowing red hair, dark brown skin, sharp white teeth, and blood red sclera. He wore nothing but dark shorts and a belt, and was incredibly frightening. And for obvious reasons. His name was the Flame Giant Ifrit, the Superior Spirit of Fire.

"Wait...Shizu...Shizue Izawa?! You mean the Conqueror of Flames?!" yelled Eren.

"Shit...I never thought I would actually meet her," said Gido. "And like this...isn't she supposed to be retired?"

"All of you stay back! And don't interfere!"

"But Rimuru! We won't just sit back and let Shizue suffer like this!"

"LISTEN TO ME AND STAY OUT OF THIS!"

Rimuru ignored their following complaints, and turned to Ifrit, who had just let out a guttural roar. His tail swished, and a strong wide current nearly blew the group of adventurers off their feet. But they held firm, and following Rimuru's instructions, stood several meters behind him.

Three more columns of flames soon followed, causing even more wind to be blown towards the group, alongside debris. Kaval was forced to set up a magical shield to protect the group, while Rimuru simply activated {Absolute Defense}. Invisible to the naked eye, it was a barrier perfected by his partner, {Manas:Ciel}. Of course, there were limitations to even this barrier, but this was also not the most powerful barrier in Rimuru's possession.

From each of the three pillars of flames burst forth a red lizard-like creature. Forked tails, a pair of wings, 4 limbs, and flaming shoulders. They were known as Salamanders, creatures of fire that generally served as the minions of Superior Fire Spirits.

Rimuru, knowing that the sooner he stopped Ifrit's rampage, the sooner Shizue would be safe, immediately burst into action. Before the Salamanders could even attack, he launched three bursts of water towards each of them. It was a simple {Water Blade}, that would usually evaporate before even touching the creatures. However, Rimuru had enhanced these with the {Turn Null} ability of his strongest Ultimate Skill, {Void God Azathoth}, turning simple water blades into deadly blades of the void. These water blades could even damage a Legendary-Class Weapon or Armament, a testament to the strength of the energy of the void.

As such, the Salamanders were immediately beheaded, shocking both Ifrit and the gang of adventurers. Rimuru wasn't finished, however, as he then launched a thin silvery-blue thread that quickly wrapped around Ifrit's waste. {Sticky Steel Thread}, enhanced with {Turn Null} energy. Ifrit, mouth agape, did not register what was about to happen until it was too late, as he was quickly pulled towards Rimuru at lighting speed.

"Ciel, activate {Void God Azathoth} and consume Ifrit."

["It has already been done."]

Rimuru suddenly expanded, pretending that he was activating the Unique Skill {Predator} that he was born with the first time he arrived in this world, and rapidly swallowed Ifrit. A few seconds later, the storm above dissipated, letting the bright sunlight shine on the forest below.

"Ciel. Separate Shizue and Ifrit please."

["Done."]

Rimuru then gently released Shizue from his body, leaving not a trace of injury, dust, dirt or even slime.

"Rigurd, prepare a private tent for Shizue. And a comfy bed as well."

"Understood!"

Rimuru then quickly expanded his volume once more, and then placed Shizue on his back.

"Eren, Gido, Kaval, don't stand there gaping like apes, help me!"

"""Ah, ok!"""

***********************************************************************************************

A lone figure stood still in complete black darkness. If one listened well, they could hear the distant sounds of screams, shouts, of both pain and fury. And it was natural. In the underworld, demons constantly fought each other, to gain power, to defend their territory and region, or simply for entertainment. They were creatures of darkness, after all. Most were colorless lesser demons, with no alignment and no purpose except to defend what little they had. But others, such as Greater Demons and Archdemons, each had their own allegiance to certain colors...more specifically, certain Primordial Demons.

This figure was indeed a demon, and one that was incredibly powerful at that. Surrounded by this black mist, the only source of light, a dim crystal ball, shone in his claw-like hand. The crystal ball revealed a certain slime battling a certain flame spirit.

The claw-like hand started to shake uncontrollably, as the demon's smile grew wider and wider. His sharp, white teeth were now visible, and a sudden burst of his aura sent many lesser demons scrambling, even those that were miles away.

His black hair, with the exception of a lock of red and a lock of golden hair, were blown by the wind produced by his aura. His golden eyes dilated in shock and excitement, as he continued to hold the crystal ball. His aura then died down.

His whole body trembled. In reverence. In fear. In excitement.

"Kufufufufufufu~" laughed the demon. "Kufufufufufufufu~"

"How lovely. How...beautiful, no, magnificent! This absurd dignity. This unlimited potential! This...INFINITE POWER!"

Completely absorbed in admiring the slime in the crystal ball, the demon paid no attention to a Lesser Demon who had dared to approach him. This Lesser Demon, who was recently born, still did not understand the nature and order of this world.

Suddenly, the black-haired demon turned right around. He wore clothing similar to that of nobility. It was a whimsical style, similar to his regular personality. However, the facial expression he wore was not whimsical, oh no no no. It was one of rage.

"Begone, worm."

The recently born lesser demon stood no chance, and disappeared from the world without even a chance to comprehend what had happened.

"Tsk. Interrupting when I am busy admiring my future lord... is a crime that deserves no less than permanent, painful death."

This demon, whimsical and weird compared to others of his kind, barely ever sired demons of his own color. He does not search for a body, nor search for strength. In fact, everything that he had ever done was for one purpose: to satisfy his own twisted desires.

"I must become this being's subordinate. At any cost. He is the key to this world... and the key to satisfying my desires!"

He is known as Noir, the Black Primordial Demon, once the rival of the Strongest Demon Lord Guy Crimson himself. And eventually, he will once again become one of the three strongest subordinates under the strongest being, the Viscous Draconic Demon God "Chaos Creator" Rimuru Tempest.