Consequences and Developments

["The Orc Disaster has been absorbed, Master. But there seems to be a problem."]

"What kind of problem, Ciel?"

["A minor one, Master. There is something that I do not understand."]

"What is it?"

["A dark purple shard, Master. For some reason the Orc Disaster had it attached to its soul. They seem to be a part of a soul, but to who remains the question."]

"..."

["It does not seem to belong to anyone we know, Master, nor anyone we have met. It does not seem to be dangerous either."]

"Keep an eye on it, Ciel."

["I will."]

*******************************************************************************************************************

Ignoring the curious issue about the dark shard within his {Imaginary Space}, Rimuru rubbed his head with both of his hands. Currently dealing with the aftermath of the whole Orc fiasco, Rimuru already felt done with everything.

The Kijin had sworn loyalty to him once again, immediately taking up their previous posts. Rimuru had also already formed the Jura Tempest Federation alongside Treyni and her sisters, with members consisting of the Lizardmen, led by Abil, the Orcs, now led by Geld, as well as the Goblins and the Kijin. He had also become the Chancellor of the Jura Tempest Federation once again, and with it came the bane of his existence. Paperwork.

At least there wasn't much paperwork at the moment, considering that they were still developing, and paper was a luxury to have, but Rimuru didn't really care about all that.

He had also named all the Orcs with proper names this time, with Ciel helping him with an artificial name generator for Orcs that she took out of his memories. He sort of felt bad for his laziness the last time around.

The Orcs had immediately adjusted to their new lives and had already started to train and develop their construction skills with the dwarves. In fact, the building that Rimuru was sitting in right now was built by them overnight! It had been turned into his office for the time being, until a better residence was completely built.

Lastly, Rimuru was currently preparing for King Gazel's arrival and his duel with said King, along with Vesta's overdue employment. He still wanted to make a good impression with Gazel, as he was a staunch ally throughout the past timeline. He also needed Vesta to slave - *ahem* - work away and develop the necessary technologies for the nation. Overall, everything was proceeding with little to no hiccups.

There was just small issue...excluding the whole shard nonsense of course. The issue being Gabiru.

Yes.

Gabiru.

He had somehow managed to offend Shion and Shuna, so much so that Shuna had force-fed Gabiru Shion's cooking for days now. Hell even Benimaru was beating him up during training sessions with Hakurou, and that was without any orders or prompts!

He had wanted to punish Gabiru for his idiotic thoughts and actions with Shizue, but not this extent nor so soon! What in the world happened?!

["It seems that he said something so irredeemable that Shuna of all people lost her temper. Not that I disagree with her, as Gabiru did receive the Extra Skill {Poison Resistance} through this endeavor. This will eventually help him when he is paired with Ultima in the future."]