(Ch.31) Nightmare on flight 42

Plane

.

.

.

The rhythmic hum of the plane's engines lulled Y/n into a fitful sleep. She found herself drifting into the realm of dreams, where reality twisted and contorted into strange and unsettling shapes. But tonight, there was an unwelcome guest at the helm—Freddy Krueger.... Again

As Y/n strolled down the aisle of the dream plane, Freddy's voice crackled over the intercom, sending a chill down her spine. "Attention, passengers," he announced, his tone dripping with malice. "This is your pilot speaking. We're about to experience some... turbulence."

Y/n's brow furrowed in confusion as she reached the cockpit door. She pushed it open and stepped inside, finding Freddy seated at the controls with a wicked grin on his scarred face.

"Seriously, Freddy?" Y/n asked, her voice tinged with exasperation. "Out of all the things you could do in a dream, you're trying to crash the plane? Talk about being a dick."

Freddy's laughter echoed through the cockpit, filling the space with an eerie sense of dread. "Oh, I do love a classic," he replied, his eyes gleaming with amusement. "But crashing a plane is just so... dramatic, don't you think?"

Y/n reluctantly made her way to the copilot's seat, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. "Fine," she muttered, her annoyance evident in her tone. "But this better not take long. I've got places to be."

Freddy grinned, his gaze fixed on Y/n as he reveled in her discomfort. "Oh, don't worry, darling," he purred, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'll make sure to give you a front-row seat to the show."

As the dream plane hurtled through stormy skies, Y/n couldn't shake the feeling of dread that gnawed at her insides.

Quirking a brow, she glanced around the crashing plane, a sense of determination replacing her fear. "You know," she said, her voice cutting through the chaos, "this isn't Final Destination, Freddy Fucknut."

Freddy's laughter faltered, confusion flickering in his eyes as Y/n's words sank in. But before he could respond, Y/n sprang into action, seizing control of the dream plane and guiding it through the turbulent skies with skill and precision.

With each passing moment, Y/n's confidence grew, her courage bolstered by the knowledge that she was the master of her own destiny,  she wasn't going to let some bacon bit bitch kill her, And as the dream plane soared towards the light of dawn, her heart racing but her spirit unbroken.

"YOU DICKHEAD! I SAID THIS ISN'T FINAL DESTINATION, MOST CERTAINLY NOT MINE!" She shouted as he called.

"I love this side of you~ always fun with you." He called as she started to wake up

For her, the nightmare may be over, but the battle against Freddy Krueger raged on, both in the depths of her subconscious and in the waking world. But armed with her courage and her unwavering resolve, she knew that no dream demon could ever truly defeat her.