(Ch.9) I hate attics

Dreamworld

Y/n's pov

"Not to be rude bud, but you need to brush your teeth before you start wafting that breath in my face, them teeth are rotting away like your dead ass should be doing right now." I say during the burnt bacon and I's exchange.

"Someone's salty. I like it~" He grinned as he let me go and put his right hand on his hip and flaunting his knife hand? Glove? Thing, whatever it is.

"I just want to play~" He gave a mockingly fake pout and I cocked my brow at him as if he was the dumbest jackass in the century.

"Listen, Freddy numb nut, I've seen the movies about your wack ass. They did you dirty." I say with a nonchalant chuckle.

"The first movie was nice, but they ruined it with all the sequels and shit." I was honestly bored just by talking about the rest of the franchise, honestly they could have done better.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the railing as I went on and on about the movies. The jackass just looked at me as if he was annoyed by my yammering. Honestly I would be too.

"Can you shut the fuck up please?" He asked rudely.

"I thought you loved hearing about yourself, even if it was badly played. Want me to rant about your actual life? The pedo aligations?" I cocked my brow at him before forming another cigarette and lighting it.

Why we were so casual at the moment was beyond me, but I didn't really mind, the only reason he's not attacking me right now is because I know his weaknesses, and could woop his ass. This is gonna be a long night.

.

.

.

The next morning

.

.

I wake up tired out of my godamn mind, Jesus. I rub my eyes and sit up before pressing along my sliced arm, as expected, bloody, and all over my sheets. I groan in aggravation as I get out of bed, flattening my hair as it was a rats nest and going to my bathroom.

The blood had traveled all over the place while I was sleeping, all over my side and a bit on my face from where I must have smudged some on it.

I grab a towel and throw it on the closed toilet seat before squatting down to look around in the cabinet under my sink, I open it and rumage around, a bucket with a lot of cleaning supplies in it, woman's products, extra soaps and hair stuff, there it is.

I grab the first aid kit and pull it up to the sink, leaving it out, and taking out some waterproof bandages and not bothering to disinfect it yet, wrapped it on the wound as I was going to worry about it after.

I take off my clothes and hop in the shower, my hair ran down my shoulders and framed my face perfectly, I looked down at my feet before turning the shower on to a hot temperature, if I wasn't boiling myself, I wasn't showering right, at least in my opinion.