(Ch.14) Just like summer

.
.

School parking lot

.

.

3rd pov

.

Y/N's motorcycle roared to life as she sped away from the school, the wind whipping through her hair and the rhythmic hum of the engine drowning out the echoes of frustration that lingered in the halls.

Santa Carla, with its mysterious allure, awaited her like a sanctuary for the troubled soul. She loved visiting there, old friends, a nice beach, amazing amusment parks, mystery, and drama.

As she zoomed along the coastal roads, the salty breeze invigorated her senses. The sun dipped lower on the horizon, casting an orange and pink glow over the Pacific. Y/N navigated the familiar twists and turns, the purr of her motorcycle harmonizing with the gentle crash of waves against the cliffs.

The visions induced by her own blood lingered in her mind, she'd have to change her bandages soon, and disinfect her arm. In the silent whispers of the ocean breeze she felt content. With each passing mile, the landscape shifted from urban chaos to the tranquil beauty of the seaside town.

Upon reaching Santa Carla, Y/N parked her bike near the boardwalk, the scent of saltwater and distant hints of fried food filling the air. She wandered through the bustling crowd, blending into the eclectic mix of locals and tourists. The town, shrouded in an enigmatic charm, seemed to welcome her like an old friend.

Her thumb still bore the evidence of her frustration, a tiny wound pulsating with a connection to the near future, and her arm felt itchy from the dried blood. Y/N walked along the pier, absorbing the vibrant energy of the town. She stopped at a familiar spot, gazing out at the endless expanse of the ocean.

The setting sun painted the sky with hues of orange and purple, mirroring the turmoil within her.

Santa Carla, with its reputation for the strange and unusual, felt like the perfect escape from the complexities of her life, her friends, her teachers, even her own home.

As the evening unfolded, Y/N found herself drawn to the shoreline. The rhythmic waves seemed to echo the beating of her own heart. She closed her eyes, embracing the soothing sounds and letting the salty breeze wash away the remnants of anger that clung to her.

In the distance, a group of figures caught her attention – a mix of locals, their expressions veiled in a peculiar intensity.

Y/N's instincts tingled, and the visions from her own blood played like a silent movie in her mind. something told her that her blood was not only a passage to her vision but something that might cause drama where she is now, she didn't want drama, but she could handle herself as of now.

She glanced at Jesse, her bike, with a newfound sense of anticipation. "Oh how I've missed you, Santa Carla." she whispered to herself in longing. With the visions guiding her, she felt casted long shadows over the enigmatic streets of Santa Carla.

.

.

.