(Ch.7) different pov

(Slight Tw, you can skip when it happens)

Hannibal's office

Hannibal's POV:

It's hard to understand...I don't understand it very much...Im not much of a skeptic on fate but it possible, but why would God, if he exists send these dreamed to me....its happened more than once... Perhaps Will might have an idea, I could get him to talk to her.. See if he senses anything odd.

.

.

3rd pov

"So you're worried about some girl?" Will Graham said as he examines the photo of the girl, and looks at Hannibal briefly, as he made his way to the second story of his office.

Will made no note as to how Hannibal would have gotten it, having his new job

Will made no note as to how Hannibal would have gotten it, having his new job. The girl seemed to have a stronger build than most high school girls.

He examened further staring into the eyes of the picture, he had an odd feeling about her, as if she was special, he trusted that was the reason Hannibal wants to look into her.

"I'm afraid she might be a threat" Hannibal said as he looked at a book on the second story of his office.

He looked over the railing at Will to see him studying the picture harshly, like he was stuck in a haze, before he shook his head from the trance.

"Do you have any aspirin?" Will asked nervously he looked like he was starting to sweat.

"Of course. You see I'm not one to know much about dreams, but you have a wild imagination-"

"yes, yes I am aware" Will interupted quickly.

"W-why do you see her as a threat? Wait..you're having dreams about this girl? What kind? Like is she killing people? That's going to be a problem"

Will rushed as he took the photo and put it in his pocket. "How old is she exactly?" He asked in question.

"18, I believe, going on 19" Hannibal said from the railing, leaning against it, as Will turned to look up at him.

"You never answered my question.." Will eyed him.

Hannibal's Pov:

"Unusual ones I wouldn't normally have" I answered casually as I looked down at him. I'm afraid I can't disclose what kind of dreams.