(Ch.12) Dumb masks

Y/ns pov

It wasn't long till the bell rings, the halls were crowded, and loud, it hurts my ears.... I'm with Tatum at her locker with Sidney, I already have my shit ready to go. Stu left a bit ago, after Tatum bringing up Tate. It was only suspicious, it's none of my business anyways.

"This is a mistake... I shouldn't be here." Sidney said, she was scared. I swear by all means I'm going to find these assholes and put them in their place.

If it really is Billy, and Stu, they're in for some hurt, I don't care if they're my best friends, they should

1. Know better, and

2. Learn some fucking loyalty, because if their making those calls, and calling me those things, they need a wake up call.

"I want you to meet me right here after class, okay? Y/n might not be able to, but you have to, okay?" Said Tatum. I glance up after she said that, there was a shift in the air... I didn't like it. Tatum noticed who it was first.

"Shit what is he doing here." She said. I scowled when she said this, I got to play dumb for now or it's over for me, I keep my composer. Here they come.

"I bet he's pissed..." Sidney said as she too, saw Billy in the crowd, with Stu.

That's where he went... Probably to snitch too, do they know that I know? "Just ignore him for now. You had good reason to think what you did." Tatum said, I nodded and patted Sidney's shoulder.

"Don't worry hun, I'll rough and tumble with them if I have to." I reassure.

They're approaching, Billy's face is solemn, but he gives me a glance and then looks back at Sidney.

"Hi, Sid... Can we talk for a sec?"

Sidney didn't respond to him, she couldn't even look at him. I step in front of her and cross my arms as Tatum intervenes. I stand my ground as they banter, I notice someone in the hallway, Tate. I turn my head as he walks by, he looked my way confused and I just waved at him with a smile, he waved back with a grin before walking away.

I turn my head back at the sound of Billy running his mouth again. "Talk to me Sid." Right before I was about to bark back there was a scream, and I was on high alert.

We all turn to a student dressed up as that dumb ghost masked killer, running down the hallway like a moron, I shove Billy and Stu out of the way as I get ready to fuck their shit up.

"Why are they doing this?" Said Sidney, she was obviously upset.

"Are you kidding? This is like Christmas!" Stu said as they continued to bicker as Sidney ran off, that was my last straw.

I shove past both of them and chase after that student and tackle them in the middle of the hallway, I sit on top of them and grip them by their stupid cloak.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY? HUH?!" I yell as I shake them slightly.

"Woah, it's j-just a joke man!"

I grip them harder. "SO THIS IS ALL JUST A JOKE TO YOU?! ARE YOU FUCKING NUMB?!" I yell as I rip the mask off their face and throw it, it was a boy.