(Ch.25) get along

(____she had to think....quick.____)

she looked around for a bit as the two faught and she looked billy over to see if he had any injuries before running to one of her closets in the living room hallway and finding it..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..a Pistol, she stared at it for a while, it was black and sleek, a Ruger P85, she regained focus instead of reminiscing the times she tried to use it on herself but decided to use it for self defence when she got better.

She took out the magazine it was empty, fumbling through her pockets as she felt ammo that she kept just incase, she put them in the gun and turned of the safety her face turned cold and resolute as she loaded the gun and cocked it before pointing at the two, she didnt shoot just waited.

She didn't know how things had escalated to this point, or what had driven Brahms to intervene in the struggle between Billy and Michael Myers. But one thing was clear - she would do whatever it takes to ensure their safety and survival.

With the gun held firmly in her grasp, Y/N stood her ground, her gaze unwavering as she waited for the right moment to act. She knew that she couldn't let her guard down, not with the dangers that lurked within her own home.

As Brahms and Michael continued to fight, locked in a deadly dance of violence and chaos, Y/N remained poised and vigilant, ready to defend herself and those she cared about from whatever horrors awaited them. And as the tension in the room reached its breaking point, she braced herself for the moment when she saw Micheal go to stab Brahms

"OI!" she yelled as she let off a warning shot that whizzed inbetween Micheal's and Brahms' head, she missed on purpose."Back. Down." She said lowly.

The sound of the gunshot echoed through the room, the sharp crack cutting through everything like a blade. Y/N's heart pounded in her chest as she watched the bullet narrowly miss , her warning shot intended to convey a clear message.

"I SAID BACK DOWN!" she repeated, her voice steady despite the fear that gripped her. She held the gun steady, her gaze locked on Michael's masked visage, daring him to defy her command.

For a tense moment, the room fell silent, the only sound the ragged breaths of those caught in the midst of the confrontation. Y/N's pulse raced as she waited for Michael's response, her grip on the gun tight and unwavering.

And then, slowly but unmistakably, Michael began to back away. His movements were deliberate, calculated, as though he understood the gravity of the situation and chose to heed her warning.