(Ch.2) Chicken fajitas.

School fountain

.

The lunchtime chatter buzzed around us as we gathered by the outdoor fountain, our usual spot. The gang was all there—me, Sidney, Billy, and Tatum. Stu, Tatum's boyfriend, tried too hard to fit in, always emulating Billy, though I found his efforts endearing in their own way.

Randy, our resident geek, sat nearby, fussing over our schedules as usual. He always had this air of responsibility about him, which I appreciated. Despite his nerdy tendencies, Randy was a good listener, especially when it came to my rambling about scary movie theories. He held a special place in my heart.

Next to Randy, with her legs in his lap, comfortably lays me, (Y/n)

Next to Randy, with her legs in his lap, comfortably lays me, (Y/n). Laying on my back while I look at the sky.

"Hunt? Why would they ask if you like to hunt?" Tatum asked curiously.

"I don't know, they just did." Stu shrugged.

"Because their bodies were gutted." Randy says mercilessly, Sidney flinching. I sit up and nudge Randy and he looks at me confused and I nod my head towards Sid.

"Thanks Randy." Billy glared at the poor geek.

"They didn't ask if I like to hunt," Tatum said confused

"Because there's no way a girl could have killed them." Stu chuckled.

"They asked me if I liked to hunt," I mentioned casually, causing a stir among the group. Stu's comment about girls not being capable of such acts prompted a sharp response from Tatum, and I couldn't help but agree.

"Yeah well most girls don't lift half as much as you do, so, nor do they have dads that put them in bootcamp" Randy whispered to me who hummed in agreement.