GROUP READING & FREE BOOK OPPORTUNITY

As this has been requested by many readers, a group of fans have gotten together to create this community, THE AWAKENED,for us all so we can talk, connect, vent, scream, share fan arts, fanfics, participate on polls and quizzes etc. But the biggest feature for this is the GROUP READING channels AND a hidden channel for Wattpadders only!

GROUP READING BENEFITS

- Talk and discuss with me and other readers about each chapter in a private space for fans only

- Each chapter (sometimes 2) has its own channel for you to discuss or lurk and see what other readers think about it.

- Read, lurk, and jump in on your own schedule!

- There will be schedules several times a year, but this is for the opportunity to get the books either for FREE or for a heavily discounted price.

AWAKENING's FIRST SESSION IS MAY 29th 2024 (my 48th birthday).

From May 29th - June 2nd, the digital, published copy of Book 1 (Obsidian: Awakening aka The Silver Sparrow) will be available for FREE downloads from Amazon

From May 29th - June 2nd, the digital, published copy of Book 1 (Obsidian: Awakening aka The Silver Sparrow) will be available for FREE downloads from Amazon.com! The paperback, should anyone wishes to get one, will be on sale during the period as well.

The Hidden Channel for Wattpadders

Because you guys are the best, and I intend to keep posting updates of Obsidian (book 3) as I write here, there's a hidden channel just for those who are following the story as I write them so we can discuss the future other readers don't know about without spoiling the series. To access, when you join the server, let me know you are from Wattpad and mention your Wattpad username and I'll add you to the hidden channel.

TO JOIN:

As I can't post a link here, go to SiennaFrost.com and enter your email to subscribe. You will get an invite right away!

As this will be my birthday event, I will be there and it would be the best present ever to see and connect to my readers on this community. If you don't feel comfortable talking, you can still join to help me grow this community. The more members we get, the better it is for the marketing of this book. Thank you so much for having supported me this far. For the sake of fans who worked really hard to get this community going and my inspiration to continue writing this series in a timely manner, we need as many members as we can get.