His last wish (6)

urtotwriter

Next part after 300+ views and 10+ comments.

Enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------

While taehyung found some solace in his daughter, jungkook was all alone in his misery. He would cry his heart out alone in his room.

One month into marriage he devoted himself in taking care of byungho . He knew he won't be able to ever love this man, at a point he hated byungho for Separating him from his hyungie.

But now looking at the helpless man sleeping on the bed ,he realised fate play games with people. Byungho deceived his father to marry him and now fate played another trick and now he was not even able to move without help.

Kindness in his heart didn't allowed him to abondon him even after the harsh words of byungho's sister.

Yuna made sure to remind jungkook that he was a bad omen in everyone's life , his father's bankruptcy, byungho's accident, his lovers heartbreak it all was because jungkook was a jinx .

Initially jungkook didn't took these words to his heart , when it's been one year of byungho's accident, doctors' declared that there is no hope of him getting any better. Rather than improving, his condition was deteriorating further.

Yoongi was the only support in midst of all suffering . With time he also got busy in his own life , he would talk with jungkook and would visit byungho but still jungkook was all alone. His parents were busy in their own life ,his brother was focusing on his studies.

Yuna took charge of his brothers' business. Jungkook would take care of byungho and would study in his own room , after his marriage he didn't went back to university. He took online course and went to university only in case of some projects and exams .

His dream to become an artist got lost somewhere. Slowly Yuna's comments started embedding in his mind and he himself started believing that he was the cause of all the misfortune the people around him are suffering.

"You are a curse , why don't you left us alone." Yuna throwed away the plate that maid served him.

As always jungkook stayed silent, only redness of eyes can show how effected he was.

" You are a curse ."

" Because of you byun is in this condition "

" I curse the day my brother saw you "

" Why didn't you just go back to your parents or your lover ."

"You will only satisfy after killing my brother."

Jungkook woke up with a gasp. He choked on his own sob. Yuna's venomous words has made a permanent place in his heart.

Those words pierced his heart like some small needles,, slow and consistent.

Jungkook who used to be bubbly and cheery is now lifeless and almost dead. It's like his body was also losing strength and life, along with byungho's body.

He got up from the bed and went near the painting he was working before sleeping. In these three years he made a number of paintings.

All of these paintings are of a faceless man, they range from happy to sad to crying. Anyone can tell the mood of the paintings by seeing the colours.