My chosen mate (8)

Next update after 100+ views.

urtotwriter

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Jungkook woke up and tried to get up. key word tried as someone was holding his waist in a tight grip. He turned around and saw his mate was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout adorning his face.

He felt his mate pulling him towards himself and burying his face in his neck scenting him, leaving small kisses indicating that he already woke up.

"Love leave me, I will be late." Jungkook said glancing at clock but making no effort to actually move.

" five more minutes, moon love." Taehyung replied with closed eyes.

Jungkook woke up and replaced himself with the pillow, he picked his shirt from the floor where they tossed it last night when things got escalated pretty fast between them.

He went to the bathroom, and saw his reflection in mirror. He got stunned seeing the purple marks on his neck.
"Jimin is not going to let it aside". He whined to himself.

After freshening up , he came outside and saw taehyung still sleeping clutching the pillow.

" Kim taehyung." He almost screamed throwing a cushion on his mate. Who woke up startled.

" what happened,baby.? are you alright.?" For a moment jungkook forgot he was angry seeing worry in his eyes.

" are you an animal , tae. What have you done, how am I suppose to hide them.?" He pointed towards his own neck and upper chest.

" there is no need to hide , everyone knows you are mine and I am yours. "

" but they doesn't suppose to know what we did last night."

" It was you who was begging for me to be get rough and now you are scolding me." Jungkook's cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment ,he remembers how he pleaded his mate to take him rough and raw.

" ok , ok let's get ready. I have to go to the clinic."

" i will walk you." Taehyung skipped towards bathroom on bouncy feet.

Jungkook always wonders, how he is the same person who become so dominant and possessive while getting intimate but becomes so soft and caring for the rest of the time.

It's been one year to the full moon when taehyung and jungkook confessed and mated . To say jungkook found himself fortunate would be an understatement.

Taehyung was everything and omega can desire, he was an embodiment of perfection. He was soft , caring, loving, possessive and most of important loves jungkook to the depth of ocean.

It's been one year taehyung put his heart in omega's feet to accept it or stomp on it , as per his wish.

Taehyung never promised him rainbows and ocean but he gave him his heart , his love and most important jungkook was taehyung's priority.

In this one year many things changed,

Taehyung become official beta of the pack, jungkook started working in clinic learning healing works.

After taehyung got hurt, jungkook realised he wanted to be a Healer so he can help others. And namjoon accepted his wish and asked the healer to make him assistant.