His last wish (1)

urtotwriter

Next part after 200+ views.

Enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------

"Do you kang byungho take Jeon Jungkook as your husband for sickness and health, for rich and poor."

"I do ."

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kang byungho as your husband for sickness and health, for rich and poor."

Jungkook saw a lone tear escaping from corner of his hyungie's eyes.

"I am sorry , please forgive me " his heart recited.

"I do" is what his lips uttered .

Clutching the ring in his neck chain tightly, jungkook Accepted someone else who was not hyungie as his lawfully wedded husband.

He saw taehyung leaving the venue with shoulder hunched down, figure trembling, he knew his hyungie was crying. He wanted nothing more than to run unto his lovers arms and kiss away those tears.

However He can't do that he promised his dad that he will marry byungho.

"I pronounce you husbands'. You may kiss now. "

Jungkook saw taehyung stilling for a moment before continue walking.
Byungho , now his husband leaned to kiss him, however before he can kiss jungkook ,, pearl like drops fell from his  eyes which made byungho halted in his steps.

A small peck landed on his cheek and byungho backed off. The venue was filled with cheers and claps.

Jungkook was so lost he doesn't remember when the party ended , his mind was only filled with the thoughts of his hyungie.

He was sitting in the car looking outside the window.

Three hours ago.

"My heart please, come with me, we will find another way. Don't get married to him." Taehyung said kneeling in front of jungkook who sitting on the chair in his wedding suit , face puffy eyes red, tears of separation wetting his pink cheeks.

" I am sorry hyungie, I can't do this.  If I ran away today, my family my brother, they all will suffer. Move on in life , I will be happy to see you being successful from far away,, I will love you forever, you know that right.? My heart and soul is and will be yours, only yours." Jungkook said wiping taehyung's tears with shaking hands .

" There is no future without you. Taehyung will forever be alone without his heart." Taehyung was cursing himself for being poor , if he had money he could help jungkook's family.

He was from a middle class family and byungho easily trapped jungkook's father and they have no other option than jungkook to get married with byungho.

" I will wait for you forever, if I can't marry you in this life , I will wait for you in another life." Taehyung left a lingering kiss on his forehead before walking out of his heart's room and life.

In hall taehyung saw jungkook walking down the aisle with his father , he saw his father handing him down to byungho. Taehyung felt his heart shredding apart in his chest. He doesn't have enough courage to see someone else kissing his heart.