His last wish (4)

urtotwriter

Next part after 250+ views and 10+ comments.

Enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------

Taehyung was waiting for his petal to arrive when he heard door unlocking, jungkook had a spare key of the apartment. He entered and saw it was dark , he turned on the lights and saw whole apartment was decorated with fairy lights , ballons and flowers.

Soon two arms engulfed him a hug from behind , he turned around and saw taehyung looking at him with an intense gaze making him a blushing mess.

" You are beautiful, I must have saved a country in my previous life , to have you to called as mine. " Jungkook pecked his lips and hid himself in his chest.

"Happy anniversary hyungie, I love you so much. Please don't leave me." Taehyung lifted his chin with his fingers and captured his rosy lips in a sweet kiss.

They had their dinner with lots of talking, taehyung flirting and jungkook getting shy from compliments.

During their movie time , jungkook climbed in his lap and Started kissing him, soon the innocent kissing turned into heavy make out, at one point jungkook unbuttoned his own shirt, tugged taehyung 's shirt from its hem, and soon the shirt was decorating the centre table., he was pinned on the living room couch with a tiger hovering above him sucking and biting his lips , tasting every corner of his mouth.

A high pitch moaned escaped his mouth when taehyung's cold hands touched his warm upper body. Taehyung came into his senses when the sinful moan got registered in his hazy mind. He immediately backed away and ran towards his rooms.

He was scared that he made his petal uncomfortable, he was so in the moment he didn't even realised when they got half naked. He was panicking inside when the door of the room pushed open by jungkook.

" Petal I am so sorry..." His further sentence got muffled when jungkook pulled him towards himself and kissed him again and again till they got breathless.

" I want you hyungie. Make me yours ." Jungkook's hands were trembling in nervousness. Taehyung saw jungkook getting agitated every passing second , he kissed his forehead and carressd his nape to calm him down.

" You are already mine. No need to do this ."

" My heart and soul is yours hyungie, but my body, i want my everything to belong to you , my heart body and soul "

"Are you sure, I am not complaining, it's just..."

" I am ready hyungie,i want to take next step in our relationship. There is no one else for me. "

" Me too,, I want to experience my every first with only you " taehyung held jungkook's trembling hands and lifted them to his lips and kissed his palms .

"Shhh, petal calm down.. i am here , i would take good care of you ." Taehyung suddenly lifted him in princess carry and kept him on the bed .

There lips only a breath away. Jungkook sneaked his hand around others neck and pulled him in a deep passionate kiss. Soon their remaining clothes got discarded , the room was shining mildly with moonlight .

The moans of pleasure and satisfaction was echoing in the small apartment. After only taekook knows how many rounds of love making they slept in each other's embrace.