Chapter Three

hello pookies! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter mwah :3

Third person-pov;

Sasuke felt his heart drop to his ass  when he laid eyes on his new cellmate, but it wasn't fear or anger that gripped him. It was sheer disbelief.

He couldn’t believe the police officer decided to put a small looking Blond in the same prison cell as him since he was known for causing fights and rucks every now and then whenever he had to share a cell with someone. Most of the time, when a new prisoner shares a cell with him, the guy would look huge and buff but all of them had a weak personality.

This time it’s different.

A young looking boy with Blond hair, Blue eyes and some sort of whiskers on his cheeks is going to be sleeping in the same room. ‘This has to be fake.’

“No fighting over who sleeps where, Naruto Uzumaki you’re going to sleep on the bottom part of the bunk bed; Sasuke Uchiha, you’re sleeping on the upper part. And I swear to God! If I see one drop of blood flowing from Uzumaki’s veins you’ll regret it.” With that, the officer slid the door and it automatically closed. Sending a threatening glare towards the Raven before leaving.

Naruto didn’t bother speaking to him as he was more concentrated on his new surroundings, he walked over to the small window that had thick bars that prevents the criminals from squeezing through. He frowned, knowing the only way to find out the time is by looking out the window.

There is a whole ass clock on the wall.

The Blond turned his head around and noticed a small desk with two books and two pens, he assumed it was a journal in which one is for Sasuke and the other is his. ’Well at least I have lore to share now.’ Naruto just stood there for a second, staring off to nowhere.

Sasuke on the other hand had an intense glare towards his direction, ‘He is acting so weird and creepy…yet clueless like a dumb fuck.’ Naruto sighed as he finally sat down on the bottom part of the bed after dusting off the mattress. He leaned his back against the wall, his feet dangling off the edge.

Why do I feel the urge to strike up a conversation with that creepy dude?’ His held tilted upwards noticing the mattress looking a little sunk in, from that he knew the Raven was above him but couldn’t tell if he was sleeping or awake.

Is that...is that a toilet and a sink?!’ The Blond’s eyes widened at the sight of the toilet and the sink at the corner of the cell. ‘I thought the movies were faking the fact there is a toilet in a cell, but oh my God…each time I have to pee this creepy dude can see it?!’

“Hey man above me, are you still awake?” He called out and the Raven got a bit annoyed.

"What do you want?" His voice, despite being somewhat muffled by the mattress above, carried a harshness that hung heavy in the air. Naruto couldn't help but sense the annoyance in it...and man, was that voice deep!

“Do people take a shit in that toilet or is it just for peeing?”

“It’s for both dumb ass.”

“Okay what if I had constipation and you were there? Wouldn’t that be awkward?” Naruto laughed and cringed at himself, that would actually be so disgusting to watch and Sasuke stood with that. The Raven stayed silent, finding nothing amusing about the situation. His hatred for his brother was steadily growing, weaving itself deeper into his daily existence.

He started hating everyone around him.

“I see you’re not much of a talker, I respect that.” Naruto hated the way he was being ignored, but he knew he had to get on Sasuke’s good side or else he may end up next to his mother Six feet underground.