Dating, Start!

This was a weird phenomenon for our lazy girl, Sans. She was actually really looking forward to go outside at that night, despite her usual laziness. It should be obvious, she has a date. A date with her beloved boyfriend. She had never usually acted so excited like this before, as she constantly glances over at the clock, checking when her boyfriend would finally come home and start their date.

'Just a little bit more..' Sans thought as she took a glance at the clock. She then looked at herself, realizing she really hadn't prepared anything. She was still using her blue hoodie that she hadn't washed ever since her sister actually washed it for her, she was wearing her usual shorts, and lastly, she hadn't put any effort to her looks.

Previously, she actually went to their dates just dressed exactly like this, but she suddenly thought about it now. 'wouldn't he be happy if I dress up a little more for him?' Sans stood from the sofa, as she slowly started thinking what she should wear.

.
.
.

The man Sans had waited finally arrived home, opening the door. "Sans, I'm home-" He was greeted by Sans who was.. wearing skirt instead of shorts, but that's about it.

"Welcome home, babe. What'd you think?" Sans showed off her skirt that she had just recently gotten from one of her friends, that being Toriel.

"Wow.. you're wearing skirt? That's unusual." Said Y/N, as he stared at his girlfriend. He certainly was surprised, because Sans usually doesn't put any effort to her looks at all, so this was surprising, even if it was just her using skirt.

"Yep, this should make our date more exciting for you, right? Plus, it wouldn't *skirt* to try something new." Sans blinked as she muttered her usual puns.

"Heh. I guess so. Ready for the date then?"

"Ready as ever."

And so, the couple went to their dating spot. Whatever spot could they possibly choose? A nearby park, because Sans was too lazy to go further than that. Even so, this is actually their first actual date, because their usual dates are either at home, or at convenience stores. So Sans really was moving out of her comfort zone here.

The couple had arrived at the nearby park, the night sky view really was beautiful. They held hands and sat at one of the benches.

The man looked at the shining stars, looking amazed, while Sans smiled looking at his amazed expression.
"Hey, you're *spacing* off. Don't forget about your girlfriend, silly." Sans poked his cheeks, as Y/N chuckled softly.

"Ah, my bad. The universe is just.. really huge right? Makes you think how little we are." He glanced at the lazy girl's eyes, who were shining under the night sky.

"It's not all bad. Being just a small part of the world means we can take it easy, y'know?" She responded while suddenly grabbing her boyfriend's hand tightly.

"..well, you're certainly a huge part of my world, though." He chuckled, and he grabbed her hand as a response. Sans looked didn't look bothered and just giggled. Although, her ears were getting red.

"Y'know what's more beautiful than the night sky?" Sans attempted to flirt back.

"You." But the boyfriend had already thought of that earlier than she did. Sans couldn't help but get flustered, although not really showing it.

"Geez, I was about to say that first." She playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"Guess I took it first, heh."