Daily life.

Y/N has been dating Sans for a while now. And recently, they decided to live together. However, due to Sans' lazy behavior, it hadn't been easy at all for the poor guy.

It was pretty much just a normal day like usual. Y/N has finally finished his work for the day, and is going home to see his girlfriend that he love so much. As the guy arrive at his home, he opened the door. "I'm home!" Yelled the guy cheerfully, expecting his girlfriend to greet him. However, just like usual, he finds his girlfriend, Sans, laying on the sofa, eating a hotdog. Y/N looked at his surroundings to see his girlfriend's socks lying around, and the trash has not yet been taken out.

The lazy girl noticed her boyfriend arriving home, and stopped eating her hotdog and got up and sat. "Oh, you're home early. How was work?" The girl continued eating her hotdog, as she stare at the guy who just came home. Y/N felt frustrated, but he can't quite get mad at his cute girlfriend.

Y/N took off his shoes and sat at the sofa beside the girl who was eating her hotdog. "Sans, what did I tell you about your socks and trashes?" The guy said calmly. Sans stare at him for a while, as she finished her hotdog.

"Heh, you sound just like Paps." Sans calmly responded to his demanding statement.

Y/N sighed. "Well I can understand why Papyrus does this everyday now." He turned his head to look at Sans. Sans suddenly hugged the guy, for some reason.

"Fine, I'm sorry okay? I swear I'll do it later." She made a face that no guy can resist. Y/N sighed and patted her head.

"I just can't get mad at you, huh?" He continued to pat her head and hugged her back. Sans grinned for a second, but stopped.

"Aw, you're the best. I love you." Sans let go of the hug and smiled softly.

"I love you too, Sans. Just make sure to do your chores next time." He smiled along.

"I'll try."