The Great Papyrus!

A/N: 1k reads!!!! Think of this as a 1k special, and that picture up there is my take on fem papyrus design, as a 1k special.

It's a lovely Friday. Though the previous day was raining heavily, today seemed like a bright, warm day. Could it be because of certain someone?

(Pretend this is narrated by Papyrus.)

Sans was chilling on her sofa, eating some snacks, and obviously with her socks lying everywhere. She was watching random stuffs on TV, though nothing seemed interesting to the lazy girl.

Luckily, a very cute, amazing, wonderful woman comes to the rescue! "Sans!! What are you doing?! Why are you laying around like this?!" Yelled the amazing, wonderful girl as she jaw-droppingly opened the door.

"Oh, hey Paps. What made you decide to come here? Also you didn't knock, I guess you didn't want to knock it off?" Asked the lazy girl as she made a horrible pun. The great Papyrus' puns are obviously better!

"I'm here to save you from your laziness mess, Sans!" The beautiful woman stated.

"You have a boyfriend yet you don't clean up at all! How shameless, Sans!" The amazing cute girl said the wonderful words.

"Heh, he doesn't mind at all, Paps. He just gets mad sometimes but I'm too cute for him to get angry. Not as cute as you of course." The lazy girl stated her surprising words.

"You're so lazy, Sans! I guess I'll have to clean up for you."

"Paps you don't have to-"

"I insist!" The brave amazing pretty woman started cleaning up around the house while her sister is just eating snacks. What an amazing little sister, cleaning up her big sister's mess.

A few minutes passed as the great Papyrus finished cleaning up in no time. The house looked cleaner than ever!

"Wow Paps, you're amazing. Thanks a lot sis." The lazy girl expressed her gratitude to the wonderful girl.

"No problem, Sans! But make sure to clean up next time! You don't want your boyfriend leaving you don't you?" The great Papyrus said some amazing inspiring words.

"Will do."

Suddenly, a knock on the door can be heard, and the door opened on it own! And it turns out to be the lazy girl's boyfriend!!

"Babe I'm home-"

"Welcome, my brother in law! I have cleaned up the house because Sans is too lazy for it. Thank you for taking such good care of her!" The amazing woman thanked the soon-to-be brother in law.

"Oh, Papyrus. Thank you for cleaning up the house. What made you decide to come here?" Asked the lazy girl's boyfriend.

"She's here to take care of me. She's amazing, right?" The lazy girl appeared suddenly and answered the question that was supposed to be answered by the great Papyrus.

"Yeah, you're amazing Papyrus. Thanks a lot."

"Nyeh heh heh! It's no problem! Think of it as a gratitude for taking care of my lazy big sister." The gorgeous women said in a cool way.

"Now then, I will be going home! You love birds have fun!" The great Papyrus takes her leave in a cool and amazing way.

(Papyrus is no longer narrating.)

"Heh, my sister's so cool right?"

"Yeah, but you're cool too, Sans." The unexpected flirt took sans off guard.

"Oh, you."