Movie night.

Today was just like another day for Sans. Though today she's planning on something. Something they haven't done for a long time. And it's to watch a movie together. Why did she suddenly have this idea though? Just like usual, it's because of Papyrus.

Flashback a little.

Sans was just visiting Papyrus' apartment room for fun, just like usual.

"Sans have you watched the Mario movie?" The white haired tall little sister asked.

Sans chuckled a bit. "No sis, why? Did you watch it recently?"

"Yeah! I watched it to see my favorite mascot himself, Mario. Though my favorite scene was when the Mario brothers were eating spaghetti with their family! The spaghetti looked so good, makes me want to improve my cooking! You should watch it, Sans!"

Sans smiled looking at her sister happy and so enthusiastic. So, he decided to actually watch it later today, with her boyfriend.

"Will do, Paps."

Flashback end.

.
.
.

Though it seems that it's getting pretty cloudy outside, it may not rain there right now but for all we know, maybe
It's raining somewhere else.

Sans waited for her boyfriend to come home, luckily for her, Y/N finally came home after a long wait. "I'm home, Sans."

Sans looked at her boyfriend for a while, analyzing a little bit. It seemed that it rained on his way home, but he ran, explaining his wet clothing.

"Welcome home babe, I've warmed up yesterday's food for dinner."

"Thanks Sans, I'll eat."

Sans grinned for no reason, and then suggested her initial plan.

"Actually, do you want to watch a movie together tonight?" Sans asked her boyfriend.

Y/N looked intrigued, but he accepts.

"Sure, what movie are we watching?"

"The Mario Movie. Paps told me to watch it. She said it was good and had an amazing spaghetti scene." Sans giggled softly as she explained.

"Ah, that's so like her."

.
.
.

And so after they both ate dinner, they both laid down on the sofa and turned on the TV. And they started watching the movie.

A few minutes passed, Sans moved closer and closer to Y/N until they both were basically hugging eachother.

Y/N laughed a little, seeing his girlfriend act like this.

"What? I can't hug my own boyfriend?" Sans pouted playfully, seeing her boyfriend laugh.

"Of course you can, go ahead."

Sans moved even closer and hugged him tighter. She snuggled herself up with him.

"You're not watching the movie at this point, are you?" Y/N sighed and patted her head lightly.

"I think I prefer doing this instead."

The boyfriend blushed lightly, but he welcomed her and they started to cuddle with eachother.

..they didn't focus on the movie.

A few days later, Sans and Papyrus was hanging out together again, and Papyrus happened to bring up the topic of the movie.

"So, Sans. Did you watch the Mario movie?"

"Heh, of course I-" Sans remember that they didn't focus at the movie at all. So she can't possibly say that she watched it.

"My bad, I still haven't watched it yet, sis." Sans corrected her previous statement.