28

Target for next part : 160+ comments

The morning sun filtered softly through the sheer curtains, casting a gentle glow over the room.

Tangled in the sheets, Jungkook and Y/n lay intertwined, their breaths slow and even in the tranquility of the dawn. Jungkook's head was nestled in the curve of Y/n's neck, his warm breath caressing her skin with each exhale.

Her hands were holding him tightly, fingers splayed across his back as if she never wanted to let go.

Y/n's hair spilled over the pillow, a few strands tickling Jungkook's face. He shifted slightly, nuzzling deeper into the crook of her neck, seeking the comfort of her presence.

Her face rested gently above his head, her lips close to his hair, almost as if she had been whispering sweet dreams to him all night.

In turn, his arms were wrapped securely around her waist, holding her close, their bodies fitting together perfectly.

The room was filled with the serene silence of early morning, broken only by the soft rustling of sheets and their synchronized breathing.

Jungkook stirred awake, the gentle light of dawn casting a soft glow over Y/n's serene face. He shifted slightly, careful not to disturb her, and found himself gazing at her with a quiet admiration.

Her hands held him securely, fingers curved around him in a protective embrace, reminding him of the night she had cradled his head in her lap, soothing him after the turmoil at the hotel.

He marveled at the delicate strength of her touch, the way her presence seemed to weave a blanket of calm around him.

Her hair framed her face like a halo, soft and inviting, and he gently brushed a few strands away from her forehead, his fingers lingering in her silky tresses.

Leaning in, he pressed a tender kiss to her forehead, whispering softly, "You weave my nights with the sweetest of dreams and the happiest of smiles."

As his fingers grazed her skin, she began to stir, her eyes fluttering open to meet his gaze.

Their eyes met, and for a long moment, the world outside ceased to exist. Y/n's gaze was warm and tender, a reflection of the quiet strength he had come to depend on. Jungkook's eyes softened as he looked at her, a silent conversation unfolding between them.

"Did you sleep well?" Y/n asked, her voice a soft whisper in the stillness.

Jungkook smiled, his heart swelling with an emotion he couldn't quite name. "I slept as if every dream was a gentle whisper from the night, and every breath was filled with the peace only you can bring."

They began to untangle, the moment stretching like the softest silk being unwound. But as Y/n started to pull away, Jungkook's hand instinctively reached out, capturing hers. With a gentle but insistent tug, he drew her back towards him, causing her to crash softly against his chest.