21

Yoongi had been away in the States for his modelling projects, but now he was back in Korea

Yoongi had been away in the States for his modelling projects, but now he was back in Korea. The young boy had been kept blissfully unaware about the situation that occured with his sister here in Korea. The paucity of time, mismatch of time zones and most importantly, the crucial nature of his modelling project has led his parents to keep him aloof of the things going on.

He stood in front of the Jeon household, his fist clenched and determination in his eyes. He knocked on the door, and after a moment, Jungkook opened it, looking surprised to see Yoongi standing there.

Before he could react, Yoongi's fist connected with his cheek, the impact sending Jungkook staggering back.

"You asshole!", Yoongi landed another punch, meeting his jaw, leading Jungkook to fall back from the impact.

"Ouch! Hyung—" Jungkook tried resisting his punch, holding him back but Yoongi was relentless.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Yoongi's punches slowed, his anger spent. He stood before Jungkook, his chest heaving, his fists clenched at his sides. Jungkook, bloodied but unbowed, reached out a hand in peace, but Yoongi yanked it away.

As Yoongi stood before Jungkook, his anger palpable in the air, Jungkook could feel the weight of his accusations bearing down on him like a ton of bricks.

He knew he had hurt Y/n, but he also knew that he had never crossed that line. He had never touched her without her consent.

"How dare you touch my little sister without her consent?" Yoongi's voice was low, but it carried a dangerous edge. His eyes bore into Jungkook's, demanding answers.

Jungkook's jaw clenched, his fists tightening at his sides. "I didn't touch her," he replied, his voice firm. "I would never do that."

Yoongi scoffed, a bitter laugh escaping his lips. "Oh, of course not," he said sarcastically. "Because our parents being there in the bar is such solid evidence of your innocence, right?"

"I know you're angry, Yoongi," Jungkook said, his voice pleading. "But please, believe me. I didn't touch her. I would never do anything to hurt her."

Yoongi's disbelief was evident in his eyes as he continued to regard Jungkook with suspicion. "Prove it then," he said, his voice laced with sarcasm. "Prove to me that you didn't touch her. Prove that you're innocent. Do you have any proof?"

Jungkook lowered his eyes, the lack of proof to establish his innocence was gnawing at his heart.

Yoongi's disbelief turned to anger, his eyes narrowing as he regarded Jungkook with a mix of disgust and betrayal. "How could you do this to someone you called your little one?" he demanded, his voice laced with venom. "What kind of person are you?"

Jungkook felt a pang of pain in his heart at Yoongi's words. He had always looked up to Yoongi as an older brother, and to see him now, accusing him of something he didn't do, was heartbreaking. "Hyung, please," Jungkook pleaded, his voice cracking with emotion. "You're like a brother to me. Please, at least you have to trust me."