6

Y/n lay on her bed, tears streaming down her cheeks, her heart aching with sadness

Y/n lay on her bed, tears streaming down her cheeks, her heart aching with sadness. She couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook, knowing he was kissing someone else. In her baby language, she thought, 'I wanted to prank him, but he didn't fall in my trap.'

'He's kissing someone else. Does that mean he loves someone else?'

The thought made her feel unease. She had always thought that Jungkook belonged to her, that he was hers to tease and play with. But now, seeing him kiss someone else, she felt sad.

Y/n sat on her bed, her mother's words echoing in her mind. "You kiss only those you love and want to spend the rest of your lives with."

She couldn't help but feel a sense of fear and worry creep into her heart. In her thoughts, she wondered, 'Does that mean Jungkookie will abandon me? Does he want to spend his whole life with that girl?'

Y/n went to bed that night with teary eyes, her heart heavy with sadness and confusion. She couldn't understand why Jungkook was kissing someone else, and the thought made her feel bad.

The next morning, Y/n woke up feeling sour. She had decided that she didn't want to see Jungkook ever again. It was childish, she knew, but something itched her enough to declare this to herself. She went about her day with a frown on her face, ignoring everyone around her and lost in her own thoughts.

When evening approached, Y/n sat on her room's windowsill, she watched Jungkook's car approach with a mix of anticipation and trepidation. She had vowed not to see his face, but a part of her still hoped he would come to her, probably with a gift that she had demanded for earlier.

She imagined showing him attitude, making him speak that Captain America was the best, just to itch him.

However, her hopes were dashed when Jungkook emerged from the car with a girl. Y/n watched him smile at the girl, hold her hand, and kiss her cheek before they walked towards his home together.

Y/n sat on her bed, huffing in frustration as she replayed Jungkook's words in her mind. "Mina, can I kiss you?" She mimicked, her voice tinged with bitterness. "Go kiss her and eat her saliva. Gross humans."

With a sigh, she switched off the light and lay down, burying her face in her pillow.

Unbeknownst to her, half an hour later, Jungkook arrived at Min's household, intending to drop off a little something for Y/n. He, however realized that Y/n was already asleep, causing him to drop the gift with Haneul.

The next morning, Y/n woke up feeling a little better than the previous day. She got ready for school and went to the breakfast table, where her mother, Haneul, was already preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Amma," Y/n greeted, taking her seat at the table.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Haneul replied, smiling warmly. "Did you sleep well?"