14

Jungkook stormed out of the dining room, his frustration boiling over

Jungkook stormed out of the dining room, his frustration boiling over. He made his way to his room, slamming the door shut behind him. He paced back and forth, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"What am I doing?" he muttered to himself, his voice filled with confusion. "I'm going on these blind dates, soullessly comparing every girl to my little one. Why can't I get her out of my head?"

He stopped pacing and stared at himself in the mirror, his reflection showing a man torn between his feelings.

He had always seen Y/n as his little one, someone he needed to protect and take care of. But now, he couldn't deny the feelings of longing and jealousy that consumed him whenever he saw her with someone else.

He couldn't shake the image of Y/n and Hyunjin's intertwined hands from his mind, and it tormented him.

"Why am I feeling like this?" he asked himself, his voice barely a whisper. "I don't even consider the possibility of loving her, but... but why does it hurt so much to see her with someone else?"

The idea of loving her in a romantic way seemed foreign and strange to him, yet he couldn't deny the pull he felt towards her.

"I'm so confused," he muttered, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I can't keep going on like this, comparing every girl to her. But... but I don't know how I feel either. It's like I'm trapped in a never-ending cycle of denial and confusion."

Jungkook watched from his balcony as his parents bid farewell to the Min family and made their way back to their own household.

He could feel the weight of their conversation lingering in the air, and he knew that they had been discussing his future, particularly his marriage prospects.

As he continued to watch, Hyunjin emerged from the main door of the Min household, but instead of leaving, he stayed hidden behind a neighboring wall, out of sight but not out of mind.

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook muttered to himself, his voice tinged with irritation. He couldn't understand why Hyunjin was lingering around.

Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief as he watched Hyunjin sneakily climb the pipe leading to Y/n's room.

How dare he?